“Closed”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Closed”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately, this deli appears to be closed for business. It was a great place to get a new york city style sandwich and soup but they appear to have had some business difficulty. Yeah those are the blind would love a chance

Knightdale, North Carolina
“A great, fresh and true deli - now closed!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We tried this place for the first time late in 2012 after getting a Living Social deal. My husband is always looking for a great Reuben or deli bologna sandwich and we thought we'd give it a try. It was not crowded at all and the service was good for all our visits. There never was a lot of people there and the waitresses/waiters helping us were always eager to answer our questions. Their reuben, corned beef, kreplachs/soups were TO DIE FOR! The best thing on the menu, however was the cheese pie. I believe it was a traditional Jewish desert that was a heavenly mixture of lemony cheescake and cream cheese and love. We took a friend there that also seeks true deli food wherever he travels and he also loved it. A few weeks ago I drove by to visit the grocery store next door and all the windows were papered over. I hate this place has closed as they were one of the only places in our area that offered true deli style sandwiches without all the fuss. We will definitely miss visiting here and eating that wonderful food!

• Visited August 2013
RALEIGH, NC
“It all depends ...............”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I've been at this location several times. The sandwiches and meats are very good, especially the brisket and roast beef. When eating here it all depends on which staff member serves you. Mostly the service is just fine but there have been visits that were upsetting because the lack of service received. Always worth the price when looking to take cold cuts home.

• Visited May 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Pretty good reuban”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My daughter and I tried the place to utilize a living social deal. My daughter is always looking for places that serve reubans because she knows I love them. Anyway the menu is a little confusing if you are not familiar with Jewish foods but the waitress was very informative and very friendly. The service was good. My reuban was good...the corned beef was very good but the rye was only toasted a little , not grilled as advertised. My daughter had the brisket which was good but the barbeque sauce wasn't that great. Overall it would be good for a return trip if you are already in the area but I would not drive across town for anything.

• Visited June 2013
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Never again”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

This is our second trip to Weinberg's. first time was a living social deal and the food was just ok, but the service horrible. Thought we would give it another shot. Second visit was worse! Although the food was passable we found the service to again be horrible. Waitress was kind, but not very knowledgable about the menu, although she said she had been there since February. We asked for the green tomatoes, which in the past were brought to the table. That is when we got the owner at the table with a terrible attitude telling us how expensive they were and he can't be giving them away. We said we understood. Then he came back and put them on the table anyway, but with more attitude. The best part of the meal was when our cousin went to pay, with a living social coupon and the owner was standing behind the counter having a fit and making comments about how it figures we were using a living social coupon. With comments and an attitude like that we will not be going back. There are too many other choices of restaurants to eat at. Who needs to spend good, hard- earned money and get that treatment, especially from the owner.

Visited June 2013