“Awesome food and great service :)”
Review of Neomonde Cafe & Market - CLOSED

Neomonde Cafe & Market
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Awesome food and great service :)”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Highly recommend Neomonde. The food is always delicious and the staff is awesome. The use very fresh ingredients and have the best fresh baked pita bread I've ever had. Love this restaurant!

Visited October 2013

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Very good Mediterranean food!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I love the garlic and spinach pie, and the lentil soup, kabobs, and hummus are all excellent. It's a little confusing how to order, but I get better exact time. Nice casual atmosphere and reasonably priced.

• Visited November 2013
Durham, North Carolina
“Love this restaurant”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

It's friendly, casual and they offer a great selection. I love it because of the vegetarian offerings. My husband and I usually do the sampler platter, which is a great deal. This location offers warm pita bread right out of the oven with every order. Unfortunately the other two locations do not, so the Strickland Rd location is our favorite. Great food, great value.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank dmvc61
“Great Food”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great food. Ethnic choices and American choices for food. Very crowded during lunch hours but still worth the wait.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Joseph S
“My favorite place to eat. Healthy. Delicious.”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

We absolutely love Neomonde. The service is always friendly. The atmosphere is casual & there are great vintage family photos around. The food is AH-MAAYY-ZZZING! I have loved everything I have eaten there. Love the warm pita bread, the dips, schwarma, salads, taziki, quinoa salad, lentil & rice are se of our faves. The baklava is divine!! Kid friendly too-kid menu. And kids eat free on Tuesdays! If you haven't gone yet. Go. Now. I mean it!!

• Visited April 2013