“It's okay nothing to get excited about”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hibachi Grill and Supreme Buffet
Ranked #529 of 1,525 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 24, 2013

There are a lot of food choices, salad, sushi, and a grill. There are a lot of American dishes though such a pizza, chicken, rolls, etc. I wish they offered a better variety of Asian food. They have "Americanized" this buffet a bit too much. They have about 8 mini islands full of food and over half of them are American dishes. Another bar is nothing but rice and lo-mein. They have some seafood but most of it is the fake crab. She sushi/California rolls are okay. Nothing special. I have been to many Asian buffets and this one is barely average. The cost is about 15 dollars per person.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Set your expectations correctly and you will be delighted. I'm a foodie. I love good food but there is a time and place for lots of pretty decent Asian cuisine. If you are in the mood for variety and quantity over pure quality then pay a visit to this location. Some of the dishes are horrible...but you don't go for the Mac and cheese. The sushi is decent and most of the dishes are not bad. You will find some excellent choices as well. The stir fried pork chops are wonderful and the salt and pepper crabs are certainly worth the effort. I also think their dumplings and hot and sour soup are both well above average.

Give it a try when you are in the mood.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family has visited this restaurant several times in the three years we have lived in Wake Forest. The price is a good one for a buffet. This restaurant offers sushi, hibachi grill, a variety of soups. Of course, there is also the amazing buffet.

I am most impressed by the fact that local Asians visit this restaurant--that says something to me of it's authenticity. The staff members are delightful.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I needed some vegetables for dinner and this place is great. I had my filled of them. I did not go to the hibachi grill stand; it was too busy at that time. The dumplings were one of the best I tasted out. I went to the sushi bar and I was very happy. The fried chicken and beef and pork ribs are good. This place is great for family; I did see a lot of parents helping their kids pick out their meal. The service was great and they kept the food bar very clean the time I spent there.

2  Thank HenryNC7
Reviewed April 24, 2013

they were awesome they have octopus which is very discusting but they cook right in front of you how cool is that

Been to Hibachi Grill and Supreme Buffet? Share your experiences!