“Long awaited and did not disappoint!”
Review of Nantucket Grilll

Nantucket Grilll
Ranked #131 of 1,490 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We tried to arrange to visit Nantucket Grill for about 4 months but never managed to make it. This last Saturday we finally stopped in for lunch and we were glad we did. We had a coupon for $5 off which made it even nicer!

The hostess was friendly and led us to a booth which was roomy but not very comfortable. However, Anthony the server was on the spot and served us attentively the whole time.

We had crab cake plate, French dip, Caribbean burger and NE Clam Chowder & a Lobster roll. All were plentiful and tasty. The French dip was meaty with a superb au jus. All of us agreed that the French fries for top shelf. Crab cake was filled with crab, the burgers are local beef and the lobster roll was LOADED! Clam Chowder was chock full of clams too, and it came with oyster crackers. They also had an excellent unsweet Arnold Palmer to drink which is a favorite of mine.

To top it off, Saturdays are now "1/2 slice of cake free" days. These slices are ENORMOUS and more than enough to nosh on a couple of times. They were really, really good and a fine end to this afternoon delight.

Prices were fair and, coupled with friendly service and great food, we will be back.

Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

We come here fairly regularly about once a month or so. We typically come Sundays for kids eat free. The bread is amazing with the cinnamon butter. Almost like a donut. I've had the French dip and pork chops which are both quite good. There is also a private room if needed.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

OMG!!!! This is a hidden treasure. I went with my bookclub on satuday about 1pm. Very nice and they have this awesome dessert case on the right when you walk in the door with some great cakes. The cake is delicious!!! They have several varieties and we all had to take home food and dessert. The servings are excellent. Our waiter Kyle was so attentive and very kind. He was always checking on us and his other customers. I had the chipolte hamburger with onion rings...delish. Some had the Steak sandwich OMG! a whole steak. Take home! This place is great for family during lunch and if you want to do a couple outing during dinner. Highly recommended for any occassion. They even have a seperate lounge and bar. Please checkout their website.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

My wife has been singing the praises of this restaurant for the past month. This weekend we decided to stop here for a Saturday lunch. Not that I don't always listen to my wife but this time I was really glad I did. Had great appetizer and entree, a Sat. special was half piece of cake on the house....... I can't wait to go back and try a few more items. The staff was truely outgoing and friendly, our entire meal experience was top rate. I should also remark that the bar drinks were as good as the food. Time was taken to arrange the drink garnish so that it looked special.

Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

We receive excellent service every time we visit Nantucket! I'm always impressed by the wonderful service and food we receive as repeat customers, the free half slice strawberry shortcake on Saturdays is also a plus! You guys are long overdue for a TripAdvisor sticker, thank you!