“Rotisserie Chicken, wear a sweater”
Review of Mami Nora's

Mami Nora's
Ranked #50 of 1,641 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Peruvian
Reviewed November 10, 2018

My friend and I were looking for Peruvian food in Raleigh after being on the road all day. It was cold and rainy out, but we were too tired to cook. So we went on Yelp and looked for a place.. and this one popped up, so we started our little adventure.
This place isn't where you'd go for fine dining, but the food is basic good latin and authentic. Try both kinds of plantains. Eat a lot of chicken, skip the slaw if like me, you don't like onions in a creamy slaw.
They didn't have wine, but the Stella I had hit the spot.
Wear a sweater because it was cold inside.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

Sometimes the chicken is good and sometimes it’s dry and hard. They don’t seem to check or care what they serve you. Tired of their crappy attitude to customers.

Date of visit: October 2018
2  Thank aprildanny s
Reviewed October 24, 2018

Had dinner with friends. Enjoyed the Peruvian style grilled chicken and the coleslaw salad. The yucca fries were fresh and crispy.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch, had chicken. Fries and salad. The best thing was the salad. The dressing was good. Chicken was dry and in need of seasoning. The fries were cold. I will not go back

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Mami Nora's was a surprise. I just stopped by on a trip to Raleigh, looking for some place to eat. The place is family friendly and food is good and un-pretentious.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Mami Nora's? Share your experiences!