Hyatt Place Raleigh West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Arena Suites(Raleigh)
View Hotel
All reviewspnc arenastarbucks coffeesleeping areafree breakfastgreat hoteltwo queen bedshockey gamedesk areaspacious roomfavorite hotelyogurtstaff was friendlynice breakfastminute drivewould stay here againfitness centerclean hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. Our room had plenty of space. It was clean and with good natural light. The breakfast was good. It included cereal, oatmeal, sandwiches, pancakes, fresh fruit, juice, yoghurt, coffee, and milk. There was something for everybody. The check in and check out process was fast, and the staff was friendly. I will definitively stay again and will recommend this hotel to a friend.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Hyatt place has become my first choice for hotels. I have always found them to be clean, great service, great breakfast and comfortable and this one was exactly what I expected. Great friendly service at check in...clean pool and hot tub area...and most importantly it was very clean and comfortable. Love the set up of the rooms as we'll and everyone I have been to has had the same set up. I see the complaints on the sinks being outside of the toilet / shower area but we travel a lot for tournaments and sometimes have my kids friends in room with us and it gives privacy for bathroom and shower yet still allows others to be brushing teeth, doing hair whatever...all the rooms have a living room area with sectional style couch, desk, and counter with coffee pot and extra counter space. And that really gives you extra moving room. It would be nice if that had its own tv but the bedroom one is hanging and can turn to face them. I didn't find the a/c to be any noisier than any other hotel like Hampton inn or Fairfield inn. The beds were really comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2014

While the room was large and comfortable it was the "extras" that disappointed at this hotel. The breakfast was not what we were expecting. There was not a single low carb option despite what the website says. When we went to borrow a phone charger, the staff at the front desk said "Oh it says we have that stuff, but we really don't. There is a phone charger, but it is for staff only." I've had better customer service at an econolodge. However, I slept well, and that was what was most important.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

I am a member of Hyatt and normally get great service at each location. However, this time I was disappointed at how something as simple as a breakfast sandwich was handled. I was in the area on business and had to check out at 6:15 am on a Saturday morning to get to my destination. The free breakfast doesn't normally start at this location until 7 am, but there is 24 hr food service at all Hyatt locations. I called the front desk to explain that my daughter and I had to leave early and asked for breakfast sandwich from 24 hr kitchen to go. I was informed that there would be a $6 charge for each sandwich since it was ordered 45 minutes before breakfast starts. In my opinion, I should have been able to receive the same complimentary breakfast as everyone else since I paid the same rate as everyone else. I have been a gold passport member of Hyatt Hotels for awhile and was disappointed that such a small request couldn't be accommodated.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank VKB1979
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Service above and beyond!”

My wife and I had an excellent time at this hotel! It is beautifully appointed, and very clean. The room was clean and beautifully decorated. The free morning breakfast was delicious, and a nice variety was offered. The staff was extremely nice and helpful...they went above and beyond to make us feel special, from the time we arrived to the moment we left. The location is great, with help from the general manager Ali Dixon who was at the front desk, she took the time to map quest directions to some very nice consignment stores near . We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business