“Great hotel, clean, comfy, safe area” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hyatt Place Raleigh West

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hyatt Place Raleigh West
Ranked #8 of 84 Hotels in Raleigh
GreenLeadersGold level
Atlanta
“Great hotel, clean, comfy, safe area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

Hyatt place has become my first choice for hotels. I have always found them to be clean, great service, great breakfast and comfortable and this one was exactly what I expected. Great friendly service at check in...clean pool and hot tub area...and most importantly it was very clean and comfortable. Love the set up of the rooms as we'll and everyone I have been to has had the same set up. I see the complaints on the sinks being outside of the toilet / shower area but we travel a lot for tournaments and sometimes have my kids friends in room with us and it gives privacy for bathroom and shower yet still allows others to be brushing teeth, doing hair whatever...all the rooms have a living room area with sectional style couch, desk, and counter with coffee pot and extra counter space. And that really gives you extra moving room. It would be nice if that had its own tv but the bedroom one is hanging and can turn to face them. I didn't find the a/c to be any noisier than any other hotel like Hampton inn or Fairfield inn. The beds were really comfortable.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Cape Carteret, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

While the room was large and comfortable it was the "extras" that disappointed at this hotel. The breakfast was not what we were expecting. There was not a single low carb option despite what the website says. When we went to borrow a phone charger, the staff at the front desk said "Oh it says we have that stuff, but we really don't. There is a phone charger, but it is for staff only." I've had better customer service at an econolodge. However, I slept well, and that was what was most important.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Waxhaw, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

I am a member of Hyatt and normally get great service at each location. However, this time I was disappointed at how something as simple as a breakfast sandwich was handled. I was in the area on business and had to check out at 6:15 am on a Saturday morning to get to my destination. The free breakfast doesn't normally start at this location until 7 am, but there is 24 hr food service at all Hyatt locations. I called the front desk to explain that my daughter and I had to leave early and asked for breakfast sandwich from 24 hr kitchen to go. I was informed that there would be a $6 charge for each sandwich since it was ordered 45 minutes before breakfast starts. In my opinion, I should have been able to receive the same complimentary breakfast as everyone else since I paid the same rate as everyone else. I have been a gold passport member of Hyatt Hotels for awhile and was disappointed that such a small request couldn't be accommodated.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank VKB1979
Sharpsburg, MD.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

Service above and beyond!”

My wife and I had an excellent time at this hotel! It is beautifully appointed, and very clean. The room was clean and beautifully decorated. The free morning breakfast was delicious, and a nice variety was offered. The staff was extremely nice and helpful...they went above and beyond to make us feel special, from the time we arrived to the moment we left. The location is great, with help from the general manager Ali Dixon who was at the front desk, she took the time to map quest directions to some very nice consignment stores near . We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Estill Springs, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

I would like to say "thank you" to the manager or food attendant. I came down on Monday morning about a quarter to ten not realizing breakfast ends earlier on the weekdays. She offered to get me something to eat, she went out of her way to please a guest. This is by far my favorite hotel. The staff are pleasant, the hotel is very clean & I love the scent as you enter the lobby. I will definitely be returning to this hotel one day...

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Wilmington, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay at especially going to see any event at PNC Arena. Close to downtown Raleigh. The staff is very friendly. The rooms are beautiful and clean. I didn't give 5 stars because our room had an ever so slight odor. Otherwise, this place was great and would totally stay here again. They even have a shuttle van that takes you to the arena!! The cab ride back was $10 which included a tip.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

Great staff and comfortable beds. Hyatt Place meets all your needs while traveling. They have 24 hour food, a bar and terrific hot breakfast. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. Free transport to RBC Center to events and hockey games. Sheetz nearby too.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple