“A really good deal” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center
Ranked #23 of 84 Hotels in Raleigh
Commerce, Georgia
“A really good deal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2010

The motel is quiet, clean, comfortable & very convenient to I-40 and downtown Raleigh. The motel has a coffee machine in the lobby, but no breakfast, but the room had a microwave & fridge. I did not find eating places close by, but there are several, plus Target & Kroger, within a reasonable driving distance. Access from downtown is complicated because of the divided highway, but there are streets that lead into the motel from the rear, if you don't want to try to make a u-turn in heavy traffic.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank GaGenGirl
caniac27603, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center, responded to this review, October 21, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to do a review on your stay. The staff and myself are committed to making sure each guest has a clean comfortable room at a reasonable rate and that you walk away with a positive experience.
We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Thank you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Middletown, Connecticut
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2010

Trip Advisor doesn't steer me wrong, and this was no exception. I paid $47 dollars (with my AAA Discount) and got a clean, totally servicable room in downtown Raleigh. Seriously, what a deal! Also, it was just as clean as the Comfort Inn I paid $135 bucks to stay in two nights before. If you are looking for a good, safe, clean budget hotel in the Raleigh area, you should check this place out!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank Travelhampster
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your stay at our property. The staff and myself appreciate your kind words and hope to serve you again in the future.

Harrells, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2010

Sorry that I didn't have any pictures. But the staff was knowledgable about the area, including where I was heading for the NC State Fire Assoc. Conference. I really enjoyed my stay. Housekeeper Virginia was real pleasant and soft spoken. This hotel is right off I-40 Exit 298-B. If you look left. You will miss it. So when you go to the hotel, look to the right! LOL. I didn't even hear the traffic on I-40 at anytime. I never got to the snack area cause of the good sleep that I got during my stay. I was always runnig late! But the area did smell good in the morning with the coffee brewing! I reccommend this hotel to all. I will be returning in the future!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank TheMonteCarloMan
caniac27603, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center, responded to this review, August 31, 2010
Thank you so much for taking the time to post here on Trip Advisor. Glad to hear you had a great stay, we really do try to make sure all of our guest leave happy! Hope to see you again soon.
Dallas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2010

I travel a lot to this area and the Red Roof has become my home away from home. The customer service there is beyond what is expected. They are always so nice and make sure we have everything we need. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The quality for the price is great. This hotel is convenient to shopping and resturants too. I will always stay at the Red Roof Inn when I am in Raleigh. No better place for the money.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Shbuchanan
caniac27603, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center, responded to this review, June 24, 2010
Ms. Buchanan:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. The management and staff strive to give our guest a clean, comfortable room with great service at a great price.

We hope you have you as our guest again soon.

Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2010

We recently stayed here to attend a concert at the RBC Center. The room and hotel very super clean. The staff especially everyone at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. For the price we paid, you can't beat it!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank lucyaf
tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2009

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. It was very conveneint to the interstate We will definately stay again on our way to the coast.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank memawsTennessee
oxford, ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2009

The stay at the motel was great. Very friendly employees and great service. Stayed for over a week and rates were great. Would recommend to everyone who wanted to stay in the Raleigh, NC area. Did not know Red Roof Inn had this good of service and such a clean motel with a great staff. Kelly who is the motel manager was of great help and is very friendly. Will stay there every time I come to Raleigh, NC. With the good rates and great staff and management it will be the only motel I use from now on.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business