Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center
$294
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
$85
All reviewspremium roomfront deskcan't beat the priceflat screen tvroom was cleanoff the highwaywork spaceclose to downtowncontinental breakfastcoffee potenjoyed my stayfridge and microwavegreat roomgreat place to stayoatmeallate checkgreat customer service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I stayed here on business and the deluxe king was perfect. I had quiet, a great work space and slept like a baby. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They suggested an Italian restaurant just down the road and I had best lasagna ever.

Room Tip: The deluxe business king is great.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a Trip Advisor review, your comments have been shared with my staff and I am pleased that we offered you a clean, comfortable affordable room. I hope next time you are in the area you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Clean, comfortable, has the basics for an overnight stay. Staff not rude, but not very friendly. Was ok for our stay but we'd skip it next time.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 11, 2012

Dear StarryNights:

Thank you for taking the time to post a trip advisor review, I am pleased to see that your room was clean and comfortable but very disappointed that the staff was not welcoming since we pride ourselves on customer service. If you would not mind taking a minute of your time and dropping me an e-mail at i0256@redroof.com to let me know about your stay so that I can speak to the staff about, it would be greatly appreciated.

I hope you will give us another try next time you are in Raleigh.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Wow what a difference a few miles down road means to a good night sleep.

This hotel was clean, smelled fresh, had hard working staff that were always working. Even in 106 degree weather the front clerk kept the coffee hot to keep guests like myself happy. The price was a bit more than the neighboring Red Roof but well worth it.

The small problem was that coming or going may involve a u-turn

In the area was a laundry mat, subway, a few seafood restaurants. down the road a bit in Garner,NC an Applebee's, Outback, Kroger's grocery, banks, good gas prices

This is a pet friendly hotel plenty of room to walk your dog. With no additional cost for that service.

This my 7th out of 8 RED ROOF INN and 2ND one in the Raleigh,NC area.since leaving AZ in Mid May 2012.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 5, 2012

Dear Donnersr:

Thank you for taking the time to post a trip advisor review on your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Raleigh, we appreciate your feedback and share your comments with our staff. I am pleased to see that the accomodations were clean and comfortable and that the staff even in the unsufferable heat (106) was friendly and accomodating. We hope next time you come to Raleigh you will choose to stay with us again and always remember your four legged friends are always welcome.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

The room was clean,the bed was hard. The location was convenient to downtown. Breakfast in a bag is a packaged muffin, a bottle of water and an apple. Service was not friendly at all. Probably wouldn't stay here again but it worked for us for this trip.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 5, 2012

Dear Marion L:

First of all let me thank you for taking the time to do a trip advisor review your feedback is apprecaited and shared with my staff. I am pleased to see that you had a clean room which we pride outselves on clean, comfortable rooms with a friendly staff, it seems we only hit 1 of the 3 for you. I am terribly sorry the bed was too hard for you and that the front desk was not on their normal accomodating and friendly ways. I wish you would e-mail me at the hotel so I can get a better picture of what went wrong, I want my guest to walk away happy and satisfied.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I stayed here with my husband and our small dog over memorial day and we were very pleased with our experience. The staff was friendly, and our room was comfortable, clean, and odor free. It is also convenient to virtually everything in Raleigh. We will stay here anytime we are in Raleigh, even if we do not bring our dog.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Coxk09
caniac27603, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Raleigh NCSU - Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Dear Coxk09:

So pleased to see that you, your husband and your dog had a pleasant stay with us, we pride ourselves on clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price. I hope next time you are in Raleigh either with out withour pet thatyou will choose to stay with us again. Thank you for the great review!