Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree
$79
$76
$71
$67
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
$76
  • Pool
$83
$74
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsfree laundryfull kitchenone nightcrabtree mallfront deskhome away from homelonger stayevery requestclean roomsconvenient locationgreat amenitiesstaying at this hotelrecommend this hotel to anyoneenjoyed my staybusiness tripchecking inkitchenette
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We picked this place as was close to where we were visiting, the price was right and the reviews were good.

The gentleman that checked us in was very friendly and helpful so that gave us a good first impression. Our room was on the second floor and had a queen size bed, two burner cook top, full size refrigerator, microwave and basic set of dishes. Since we were only there one night we did not use the kitchen. Bathroom was clean and shower worked well. Bed was comfortable. Generally it was quiet other than hearing some folks outside the hotel talking loudly at one point.Not a fancy place by any means but was good for one night.

There is a outside gazebo area where we sat at night and enjoyed some wine. The area also had two grills but we did not use them.

Overall this was a good value and we would return.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Generation42, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Thank you for taking time to review our property and it's amenities. We greatly appreciate your choosing our location based on past reviews from other guest experiences.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Due to travel requirements, I reserved a room here for one night. The room included a refrigerator, stove, microwave, dinnerware, pots/pans and silverware. The room is designed for a long term stay customer and I really couldn't use the amenities for just one night. So, the room wasn't a perfect fit for my needs. That's not Candlewood's fault - just something I am going to plan for in the future when traveling.

Yes, the room was clean, the bathroom was spotless and the towels were soft! The bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows. The Staff was pleasant and helpful. I appreciate their smiles as I walked through the door. I felt safe and secure for the one night's stay. Because it was a room for a Monday night stay - there weren't any loud parties or loud neighbors in the hallways.

Yes, I would stay there again if the need arose.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

We are definitely an extended stay hotel with all the extra conveniences like FREE laundry facility use, Fitness room, FREE internet use, fully equipped kitchens, DVD players w/ flat screen TV's (and a DVD library to borrow), Lending Locker & Cupboard store. We still love to cater to the nightly traveler (like yourself). We really appreciate your wonderful review of our property and we're happy you would choose us again if the need arose.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed April 30, 2014

I recently traveled to Raleigh, NC for an important event. I made reservations at the Holiday Inn but when I arrived they had overbooked so with no rooms available they sent me to the Candlewood Suites where Manager Ken was glad to assist me, he went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that me and my guest were comfortable in his hotel. His excellent customer service turned a bad situation into a great weekend really quickly. The hotel had all the comforts of home and it would definitely be my first choice for my next trip to Raleigh, NC.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Martrese G

Well, we are certainly happy you were able to experience another IHG property to turn a overbooked situation into a positive one by staying with us! Thank you for the employee recognition of our Weekend Manager. We are extremely happy to see we will be your 1st choice upon returning to the Raleigh area for accommodations!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I was in Raleigh for one night as I had to interview with a company nearby. I had a fantastic experience staying at this hotel !!! This was my first time staying at Candlewood Suites. The rooms were very clean and the size of the room was appropriate. The stay was very peaceful. I did not hear any noise from other guests in the hotel. I felt as if I was staying at home.The view from my room was superb. The overall location of the hotel is very good. The manager Rupal was extremely helpful. My interview was at 3 in the afternoon and I was supposed to check-out at 12 pm. She allowed me to stay beyond 12 pm and asked her staff not to bother me. She was very courteous and answered any questions that I had. I would definitely consider staying in Candlewood Suites at Raleigh-Crabtree again. Thanks a lot for the exceptional service !!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

So glad you enjoyed your short stay with us and we hope your interview went well! :) Thank you for your wonderful review of our property & team member(s). We are happy you will be considering us your second home away from home when Raleigh is in your destination plans!

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We were in the Raleigh area for the weekend to attend a funeral. The hotel common areas were very clean and the rooms were as well. The weekend manager, Ken Hardy, was super friendly and made us feel welcome. He exhibited excellent customer service. We will definitely recommend Candlewood Suites.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Generation42, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Thank you for your very nice review of our hotel and I am glad our Weekend Manager made your visit comforting. On behalf of the entire team you certainly have our condolences on your loss and wish your visit were under better circumstances. We look forward to your return!

Warm regards,