Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree
  • Restaurant
$294
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsfree laundryfull kitchenone nightcrabtree mallfront deskhome away from homelonger stayevery requestclean roomsconvenient locationgreat amenitiesstaying at this hotelrecommend this hotel to anyoneenjoyed my staybusiness tripchecking inkitchenette
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I unexpectedly needed a room for the night when my college student was too sick to remain in the dorm. I had never stayed at any extended stay hotel, but we needed a refrigerator and the ability to heat soup. We were a walk-in and there were no regular suites available with a fold-out couch. We definitely needed two beds. Rupal was so incredibly helpful and understanding. She suggested a bit larger suite that cost a tiny bit more, but provided a separate room for my daughter. The suite was perfect for our needs and reasonably priced. The sofa bed was comfortable enough that I did not even unfold into a bed. As I was not prepared to stay the night, it was great to be able to run out, purchase the bare necessities and be able to easily wash and dry before wearing. The cupboard was great, we were able to pick up a few items we needed. Rupal assigned us a room at the end of the hall, to assure we would be protected from any hall noise, although the hotel was very quiet, Most impressive was the cleanliness of the hotel; both our room and public areas. . Rupal and colleagues were very sincere in their concern about our comfort and my daughter's well being. From check-in to check-out, I felt as if I was an honored guest and was referred to by name each time I passed the desk. We could not have found a better place to stay.

Room Tip: The location of the hotel is far enough from Glendale, that there are no street noises, yet close enough that you can easily get to shopping and restaurants. We heard no hallway noise, which is very rare in any hotel. We did have a room that was a bit of a walk from the elevator, which suited us perfectly.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Generation42, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Wow! It sounds like we met & even exceeded many of your wants & needs "from check in to check out" and I greatly appreciate your noting that a member of our team stood out to make a lot of that great experience happen. Thank you for your wonderful review!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is our 3rd stay at this hotel. It is quiet and convenient for us. The beds are comfortable, rooms are clean. We had a kitchen to cook when we want but lots of good places to eat out nearby. Free Wifi worked well and we used the business area to point out boarding passes etc.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room, we did and got room 304 very quiet. These hotels rooms have a kictchen so you can cook. They service rooms only once a week but towels etc available on request
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am glad we were able to make you comfortable during your stay with us!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Perfect location, reasonable rates. The ratings this hotel have received also give one a sense of comfort about staying here. But what makes the difference at any hotel is management, housekeeping and maintenance. In other words, people. I checked in for the weekend, to see my 99-year-old grandmother and ride the Capital Area Greenway. This is not a new hotel, to be sure. But you're better off here than brand new places. The room was immaculately clean, the bed really comfortable, the little kitchen had everything. The housekeeping and maintenance staff really keep this place up. And the weekend front desk manager was attentive and helpful. Can't wait for my next stay here.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

“On behalf of the entire TEAM here at Candlewood Suites-Crabtree I want to thank you for recognizing "the people" is what your stay experience so positive. We all strive to maintain a clean, fresh hotel experience for our guests and I am happy we made that happen during your visit. We certainly look forward to your return!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We were brand new to the area and were very impressed with the location, cleanliness and value but the best part was the staff! They are really wonderful, we couldn't have asked for more! VERY close to shopping and great restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lee R
Generation42, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

I am happy we were able to make you feel right at home in Raleigh seeing that you are new to the area! Thank you very much for your nice review of our property and the nice comments on our team!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Went to Raleigh for a trade show at NC State Fair Grounds, this hotel was so much better than we expected. We were travelling with our Golden Retriever and always have to get a pet friendly location. They give you a special blanket for your dog to lie on and a room door magnet to place on the outside of your door alerting staff that there is a dog in the room. The hotel is in a beautiful location off street and quiet. There is a gorgeous creek side walking trail across the street. The hotel is more than clean, its immaculate, they offer free washer/dryer services and the staff is knowledgeable and friendly. Everything is polished, up to date and looks well cared for. You can use the pool at the other hotel if you really want to swim. What more could anyone ask for - convenient to all locations in Raleigh.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Generation42, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Thank you very much for the wonderful comments and I am so glad we were also to make your Golden Retriever also feel right at home! :) We all try hard to make our hotel a "home away from home" feel so, it is great when that gets recognized. We look forward to your return when Raleigh comes back in your travel plans.

Warm regards,