Quiet location within walking distance to Crabtree Valley mall and several great restaurants. Friendly staff and clean rooms. Room was very spacious and comfy. Lights were wired kind of weird. It was hard to figure which one to turn off or on in order to get the others off or on. Small but functional fitness room and complimentary laundry machines. I highly recommend this place if you want a nice quiet stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across from Crabtree Valley Mall, we are conveniently located near I440 at Exit 7 and at the corner of Glenwood Avenue and Lead Mine Road. The Candlewood Suites Raleigh/Crabtree Hotel is central to all of Raleigh s best attractions, businesses, and restaurants! FREE WiFi, FREE GUEST LAUNDRY and FITNESS FACILITY, plus FREE Local Calls, this hotel has positioned itself as the perfect hotel for business and leisure travelers! Our fully equipped kitchens makes us ideal for the extended stay traveler relocating or in Raleigh on assignment needing temporary accommodations. HOSPITALS nearby: Rex Healthcare, WakeMed Hospital, & Duke/Raleigh Hospital, COLLEGES nearby: NC State University, Meredith College, Shaw University, Peace College, & Saint Augustine's. We are near so many LOCAL ATTRACTIONS: Crabtree Valley Mall, North Hills Shopping, all that Downtown Raleigh has to offer, the PNC Center, NC State Fair Grounds and Veterinary School, all Government facilities, and the TimeWarner Cable Music Pavilion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree Hotel Raleigh
- Candlewood Raleigh
- Raleigh Candlewood Suites