Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree
$84
$76
$71
$67
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
$76
  • Pool
$83
$74
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsfree laundryfull kitchenone nightcrabtree mallfront deskhome away from homelonger stayevery requestclean roomsconvenient locationgreat amenitiesstaying at this hotelrecommend this hotel to anyoneenjoyed my staybusiness tripchecking inkitchenette
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Stayed here with my fiance over the holidays and it was a DELIGHT. Clean, of course, comfy and ghostly quiet (if the parking lot was any indication, we practically had the place to ourselves.) The staff was friendly and relaxed. The suite included a full kitchen and big hot shower.

One big bonus that we visited multiple times was the Candlewood Cupboard. Need a snack? Antacid? Fresh coffee? Done. They had impressive snack selection and two easy ways to pay (cash in a slot or charge it to the room.)

There was also a complimentary bag of microwave popcorn in the room. That sounds like a small thing, but it's the small things that make a place feel like home.

We didn't take advantage of the free laundry, fully-equipped fitness center or DVD lending library, but next time we may stay a little longer!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Victoria H
Generation42, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you very much for the kind words! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review and glad we made you feel right at home with us!

Kind regards,

Reviewed December 16, 2012

This is the perfect place for me to stay when I am traveling on business to Raleigh. The staff are courteous the facility Is wonderful and I felt more at home here than any other hotel I use for travel.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank fishandwassabi
Generation42, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you very much for your nice comments, we certainly appreciate your feedback and I am glad we were able to make us your home away from home!

Best Regards,

Reviewed December 8, 2012

It is not just location, location, location although the Candlewood Suites Crabtree Raleigh has that going for it. It is also the accommodations. The rooms are comfortable, well appointed and clean. However, the best thing about the Candlewood Crabtree is the friendly and professional staff. I spend between 100-200 nights on the road each year and the Candlewood staff make me feel like I'am home.

Michael M

Room Tip: I have stayed in many different rooms and all are equally inviting
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Generation42, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

We really appreciate you pointing out that the staff made you feel like home away from home. We certainly strive to give every guest that feeling along with clean, comfortable accommodations. Thank you for your kind words on the staff & hotel.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

when I arrive at the hotel on March 4th 2012 I had originally booked a nonsmoking room well I
did get a that room but on a smoking hall it was the last on the hall
then my account was messed up , the GM is not friendly The room I was in smoke was coming through the vents for the other rooms. it was not a great experience for me but we stay because we were moving and but I will never return to another candlewood suite and would not recommend anyone to go there

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ispaine
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

Dear Ispaine,

Thank you for staying at our hotel. We greatly appreciate your business! Please accept my deep apologies if your stay was negatively affected by your room and our GM. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention and trust that we will address the issues and assure you that proper measures will be taken to ensure that there will not be a recurrence.

We look forward to having the opportunity to host you in the near future to allow you to experience our commitment to quality and service.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Well maintained facility & pro-active staff as well. Spent 4 nights @Candlewood & enjoyed every evening. One of the best places I've stayed. One more thing, if the wife is happy...everybody is happy :) THANX Candlewood Suites !!!

Room Tip: The location was great for us...just minutes away from where we needed to be. Very well insulated from other guest. A quiet setting.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
SParamore, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Charlie C,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled the wife was happy...that makes us happy too! We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us and it pleases us that you enjoyed every evening. We strive to make every guest experience a pleasurable one. When you're planning your next stay to Raleigh, we hope to see you again at our hotel.