“best Thai Downtown Raleigh”
Review of Spize Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spize Cafe
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed November 10, 2012

great place to have lunch when you are Downtown Raleigh, it is fast and covenient and the flavors are authentic. kudos to the entire team and to the fine lady that makes the desserts. I have been there twice and will go back again!

2  Thank Joe W

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I took some friends to this restaurant this past Saturday. Everyone enjoyed the food. The most popular sandwich I've seen is the chicken baguette. They cook the chicken with lots of cumin and it is very delicious. They vegetables they include inside the sandwich makes it even better. The included thai mayo gives the sandwich a little kick. We love this restaurant and, any time we're in the downtown area around lunch time, we try to go.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

This was the first restaurant my boyfriend and I went to when we moved to Raleigh, and after a year it is still one of our favorites. Beware, during peak hours this places is busy, but that is a testament to how delicious the food is. My favorite is the pork baguette - seems simple, right? No! The flavors are so complex, but compliment each other perfectly! This is a place you can't miss.

2  Thank Autumn R
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My fiance and I go to Spize on a regular occasion and walk out speaking highly of it every time. I've taken friends there for lunch who have never tried it before and I've NEVER heard a negative complaint from any of them. Most always say they wish they had known about it sooner. I typically get one of the salads (tofu) and/or the mint spring rolls and they are honestly to die for. If you're looking for somewhere new to go DEFINITELY try out Spize!

2  Thank bub2674
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised when our Raleigh Food TOur started our tour at SPIZE- it was a wonderful Pork sandwich on Ciabatti (made there) bread. Under the sandwich was a light veggie salad- I will definately go back on our own soon!!