Residence Inn Raleigh Crabtree Valley
$72
$67
$76
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
$79
$115
Doubletree.com
$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$155
$139
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$139
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$78
Fairfield Inn
$118
$114
Courtyard
Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
$87
$83
Priceline
All reviewsbedroom suitefull bathroomsfree breakfastwafflesresearch trianglelobby barquick checkliving areapool and hot tubone night stayshower headthe hotel is cleanfree weightsgreat roomenjoyable stayvisiting familyraleigh crabtree
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I was in town for business and the fair booked me at this hotel. The staff were accommodating and very polite. I was on the 4th floor, room 428 and it was very clean. Good coffee and popcorn. The only issue I had was the bed was extremely too firm! I would have slept better on the floor. I asked the front desk if they had different mattresses in the hope that there would be a softer option, but there was not. So, if you like very firm beds, this is the hotel for you! I ordered room service and had the veggie burger and it was served with fries. It was good and reasonably priced. I wanted a glass of zin but they were out. The other wines were too dry for my tastes.

Room Tip: The fourth floor room was very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Nice appearance from outside. Rooms are clean, but perhaps a little dated. Exercise room was not overcrowded which was nice. Staff was very pleasant. A little disappointed by breakfast food, but maybe it was just me.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Whenever I travel to Raleigh, NC , I stay at the Residence Inn at Crabtree.
The location is convenient to restaurants and shopping, close to the interstate and the staff is terrific. Phyllis is always there with a smile when I arrive and you feel as if you have come home.
Rooms are clean and spacious and the breakfast is plentiful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is in a good location but you can tell it is older. We stayed here because originally we were going to bring our 2 dogs but we did not end up bringing them. There was hair on one of the pillows but other than that the hotel is what we expected. Next time we will stay at a different level Marriott since that is what we normally do.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed there recently with my family for a short vacation. The staff is very accommodating and friendly. The rooms were clean, and the workout room was fine. The only negative was the waffle-maker needs to be replaced, as every morning people were getting the waffle they made stuck (even with the spray). The location is awesome, as the mall is within a short walk, and the loop around town is easily accessible.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family