“Breakfast”

Ranked #23 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Breakfast”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I stayed at the Holiday Inn North from July 30-August 4, 2014. The hotel staff are very considerate; great service very helpful, pleasant and service comes with a smile. Coffee hot.Linzy our waitress was very attentive Excellent service.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank tpworkman
Lawrence H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh-North, responded to this review, August 10, 2014
Dear TPWorkman,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with Linzy and rest of the staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Lawrence H.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Garysburg, North Carolina
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I stayed at the Holiday Inn North from July 21-23, 2014. The hotel staff are very considerate; great service from Delores at front desk and Olhman with assistance. They were very helpful, pleasant and service comes with a smile. The restuarant staff was also helpful and ready to assist. Coffee hot.

Dear Deborah H,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and I will share your kind comments with Delores & Olhman, Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Altavista
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Recently in town for a concert and stayed here for one night. Hotel was clean, staff were friendly and breakfast was great. Hotel newly renovated so everything looked nice! Front desk person was very friendly and helpful! Nice having two sinks - one outside of the bathroom. Will stay here again.

Stayed July 2014
Lawrence H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh-North, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Skbrown12,

south boston va
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I recently stayed at the hotel for a convention that was being held at the PNC. I had stayed at other hotels in the Capital Blvd area. This was my first stay at the Holiday Inn. I must say I wasn't disappointed. The location is convenient. It is only a stone's throw from the freeway exit. The interior of the hotel is simple but elegant. The room seems to be set up with a lot of thought, especially for the business traveler. There was plenty of space for a laptop and other items as needed. One of the best values was the daily breakfast at $5.00 per person. There was a good variety of items available on the buffet. It really beats fighting the traffic for a mediocre biscuit at a fast food restaurant. My only suggestion would be a microwave in the room. This would be of benefit to many travelers. Overall it was a enjoyable stay. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Dear deelite66,

Thank you for selecting our hotel again for your overnight accommodations. We LOVE REPEAT GUESTS! Your hotel experience is very important to me and we hope to serve you again, see you soon.
Boone
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We had a great experience. Linzy did a great job with service at breakfast. Thank you for the hospitality. The food was delicious and plenty for everyone to enjoy. The rooms were clean as well. Plenty of linens in the room. We did not have an issue and would love to stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Hfulk44,

Mooresville, North Carolina
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I travel to Raleigh every week and always stay at this Holiday Inn. The staff is very accommodating and makes sure I have everything I need. Even if I am traveling last minute, I always have a room. The rooms are always clean and well maintained. The one time I had a maintenance issue, it was taken care of immediately. I highly recommend this hotel, mainly due to the staff and cleanliness of the rooms.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Lawrence H, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh-North, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I stay at this Holiday Inn every time I am in Raleigh. Their customer service is wonderful. Dawn Davis, for example at the front desk, always remembers my name. She always goes out of her way to make sure I feel comfortable. Whether I am checking in or working in the lobby, she always makes sure I am comfortable and has everything I need. THANK YOU, DAWN!! The food is always great and they always make sure everything is prepared the way you like. When I have to be away from my home, I feel "at home" here. I really appreciate the hospitality and efforts.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Lawrence H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh-North, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my Dawn, and she joins me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.