Holiday Inn Raleigh-North
$84
$134
$71
$67
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Restaurant
$83
$74
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsfront deskraleigh northbreakfast buffetgreat customer servicewould stay againgreat place to staynice roomclose to downtownnice staynataliedavispillowsinnslaptopmicrowaveclerkhighway
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Rasheen Glasgow was amazing. Amazing service. Amazing personality. Amazing customer service. Made me feel at home. Was available for all requests and did everything in a timely fashion. Food was delicious. Drinks were on point. The customer service couldn't have been better. Rasheen did a marvelous job.

• Stayed: March 2014
Lawrence H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh-North, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear Daisy,

I have passed along the kind words. Thank you for your detailed review, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay at The Holiday Inn and look forward to Welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

This was my first time in Raleigh this weekend and I stayed at this hotel. All I can say is WOW!!!!! First off it's a great location. Rooms are up to date, lobby was decorated tastefully and there was ample parking. The best part of my trip was the CUSTOMER SERVICE I received from Rasheen and Wanda. They were BOTH smiling, happy, and made me feel welcomed!!! Also I must give a kudos to Rasheen. The guy is simply amazing and he can do just about EVERYTHING in the hotel. I was truly impressed and will be staying again when I return to Raleigh. Thanks for a great stay and I will be returning in the near future!!! Great property!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

A BIG thank you from our team. Once again the pleasure is ours to serve guests like you.
We hope you will come see us again in the very near furture.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We were leaving a hotel due to poor customer service. When we checked in we had 2 rooms and we wanted them con joining. Rasheen made everything great. He provided excellent customer service. I would recommend him to have his own hotel one day because the service he provided was impeccable.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Lawrence H, Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh-North, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear lmbethea02,

Your comments are important to us and I'm glad that you have enjoyed your time with. Please come back and visit us again.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Stayed here for three nights on business. The staff was very friendly. They recognized my platinum status and gave me several free drink coupons for the bar. Also gave me bottled water. The room was very clean and comfortable. The wireless internet worked well. I have no complaints about my stay. I would stay at this property again

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for selecting our hotel again for your overnight accommodations. We LOVE REPEAT GUESTS! Your hotel experience is very important to me and we hope to serve you again, see you soon.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

I am at The Holiday Inn Raleigh - North right now. It is past midnight and I can easily hear the television of the person next door through the wall. If you come, make sure you bring ear plugs.

The hotel staff was lovely when I checked in and very responsive to questions that I had. Still, I desire quiet when I sleep and likely will not stay here again because the walls are too thin.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh-North, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear driby,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us. Our staff always goes out of their way to be helpful and attentive to the guests and we are glad that you enjoyed their hospitality. It was unfortunate to see your stay was not as comfortable as it could have been due to your room accommodation. Rest assured that we take all comments and suggestions to heart so that we can improve and provide the exceptional service that our guests expect and deserve.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in the future.

Karen C