“Excellent service!!!!!”

Holiday Inn Raleigh-North
Ranked #25 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Great stay and great team members....Wanda did a great job in assisting us. What issue we did have was quickly resolved in a very professional manner. I will be returning to this hotel in the near future.

• Stayed: March 2014
Lawrence H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh-North, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear Guest,

It gives me great joy to read such a wonderful comment. My team tries very hard to make each guest stay memorable. I'm glad that we were able provide you with a comfortable stay. Please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

This has got to be the best customer service I have ever received when checking into a hotel. The desk receptionist name was Wanda, and she made sure all our accomodations were met. The beds were comfortable and the services was awsome! I will be back to stay!

Room Tip: This hotel has comfortable beds
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear T B,

We are so pleased you liked the service you received from our staff.
The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to improve and continually provide the best experience possible. Thank you for staying and we all hope to serve you again on your next future visit.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I have stayed here about 4 times. Love the location. Staff was caring. Rasheen at the front desk was helpful with a smile. The rooms were very clean and the beds are comfortable. Breakfast was hot and fresh although $5 for it is not bad at all,would have spent more going somewhere else. The pool was clean, has a hot tub outside. Great stay overall I will be back!

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear CityGull,

Always great to hear feedback from friends. We are glad you have choosen us as your preferred hotel while in the area. Please don't wait so long to come visit again!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Staying at another hotel down the road and computing to this one for meetings. I was so impressed by the look, feel and service of this hotel that I moved! Staff went out of their way to make my stay comfortable. My room was spacious and clean although I had a hard time getting my heat regulated. Make sure you check out the Happy Hour offerings, Davis makes the experience pleasant and fun!

You do have to pay for breakfast but it is pretty good. Staff at breakfast could be more attentive, my coffee ran out and my friends had to go get their own coffee while the young lady appeared to be texting....

Room Tip: If you reserve the breakfast buffet before midnight you can get it for $5.00 instead of $10.00 the n...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. It is important to us to make sure our guests feel that we are providing them with excellent service. I will share your comments with our staff. We hope to see you you again.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Let's start when I walk in the door. Dawn is at the front desk and is very considerate and knows that I've stayed there before. I don't have to worry when Dawn is in charge. Every morning I come down for breakfast she says "How are you this morning". When I leave she says "Have a nice day". Dawn makes me feel welcome at the hotel. I always have a comfortable bed and a nice room when I stay at the hotel. When I'm in Raleigh this is the only hotel I will stay at.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 3, 2014

As usual, this was business travel. This was the closest hotel to where I would be conducting my business, so I booked it.

The rooms were very comfortable and well maintained. I was able to do the work that I needed to without interruption or being disturbed.

The staff was really top notch. They treated you like family and had great recommendations for restaurants.

While not a top of the line hotel, it fill the bill and my needs perfectly.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We arrived in Raleigh earlier than the check-in time as well as needing accommodations for our family of 4 the Manager " Dawn " was very polite and patient with us and proceeded to continually hunt for a room that would both serve our needs as well as get us in to settle down we stayed 3 nights while waiting to move into our home but the extra touch of kindness by Dawn and the staff was a very pleasant experience, The room was clean and comfortable

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh-North, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear daryl h,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent visit at our hotel and for providing us with your valuable feedback. We certainly do our utmost to make your stay comfortable and pleasant, so we are very pleased to note that you were satisfied with the level of service, facilities and the location of the hotel. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to improve and continually provide the best experience possible.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon.

Janice A