“Good stay”

Ranked #27 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
Florida, United States
“Good stay”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I had a good stay at this hotel. I was doing a quick trip to the area. I got a great price on Priceline. The hotel is what you would expect from Holiday Inn. They had a very nice lobby. No complaints.

Room Tip: Bid on Priceline!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The hotel has been really well updated all over with contemporary furniture etc... but they have removed the refrigerators and microwaves from rooms...so that was a little inconvenient.

The breakfast was divers with many hot and cold choices.
Customer service was excellent and of course, location: hotel is really well placed in Raleigh...5 to 10 minutes from anything in RALEIGH

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
North Carolina
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The rooms are being update, new tables, carpet, beds, chair and some has mini frigs. The staff is great to me all the time with a smile. Our room was very clean. The restaurant rating was a 93, hope this is a one time thing. The guy at their bar is great to talk to and the food is good.

Room Tip: We stay on the six floor.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank HenryNC7
new orleans, la
Reviewed January 27, 2013

me and my boyfriend stayed here for a night after being snowed in. the hotel itself was beautiful and very clean. the beds made me feel at home and the soft pillows was a bonus. but nothing made my stay more marvouls than my breakfast. my waitress name was Terri she was the most sweetest, cool, down to earth lady and was the best waitress ive ever had hands down. she was right on point with what we needed. she was super super friendly and jus made us feel more comfortable. my next shout out is too the chef mrs Sandy today was my birthday and she brought me out a delicious cake along with making our breakfast i swear i really felt like a queen. very humble hardworking lady i cant thank miss terri and Sandy enough for their outstanding service these lady truly made my day and im definitly going to tell all my friends when they come in town to stay at this hotel

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
NC
Reviewed January 19, 2013

For several years I've stayed in this Holiday Inn for 2 - 3 days each year. It is very convenient, comfortable, primarily business-oriented with a restaurant with a reasonable selection of food and beverage. The prices for both room and food are very acceptable. I'll be looking forward to my return visits next year.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I came to Raleigh to take care of some family business on two consecutive weekends. I was greeted with a smile from Melissa Endy & Alexis Zavatson...One who checked me in and the other who told me how good the food was...She sure knew what she was talking about as we had several appetizers and meals! She even waited on us in the restaurant! We also had the buffet for breakfast and were amazed how fresh and hot the food was! I will be coming down to Raleigh soon and will no doubt come to this hotel because of these friendly two ladies as well as the other employees at this hotel. The room was clean and spacious.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
USA
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Always starts at the top and the GM is delightful... as is the staff! Total comfort and convenient to Interstate, restaurants and sights. I am doing business on the road so all the business-oriented amenities from wifi to great food on site is all there for the business traveler. Next best thing to working from home. I slept well! That's always a plus... so to speak LOL! Easy access to Raleigh proper as well as Duke Medical and other business pockets in North Raleigh. Good all around for parking and safe. So if doing business in the area and you want the right environment to do business during the day and paperwork at night... its the right spot! And again, you will sleep well.

Room Tip: All rooms are just fine!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business