“Great spot for lunch”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I'd never been here before, but ain't had an offer from American Express to get a rebate if I ate there, so I decided to give it a try. The lunch menu is reasonably priced and the food was great. I had a Bang Bang shrimp po' boy and really enjoyed it.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Clean, very good service and good menu make this one of the top chains in NC. The price only reflects the higher level of quality, service and management, which is well worth the few coins. The menu is contemporary coastal, but top notch for NC.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

mostly fish, very pricey. I actually ordered a cheeseburger, the only thing that wasn't fish. I would have liked deep fried shrimp or fish, but everything is baked or grilled.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Went during dinner and restaurant was very busy, but we managed to snag some spots in the bar. Servers were friendly and attentive, and the food was delicious.

I love Bonefish when traveling in the U.S, because the menu is always interesting and the quality has never let me down. They seem to be located in good vacinity to convention centres, so I've often been while staying for meetings or conferences.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

The service was very good and our server was very attentive. The food was very tasty but a bit over-priced.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!