“Great food and packed”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #93 of 1,447 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Waleska, GA
“Great food and packed”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My wife has always wanted to go to Bonefish for dinner. We meet her parents there for a late "fathers day" meal. The place was packed, I'm glad we had reservations, the wait would have been an hour and half...
We shared "bang bang shrimp" for the app and I had the Filet and crab cake for dinner. Both were excellent.

• Visited June 2012

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good, Almost Very Good”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Thursday night, 6:00 Pm, no reservations, had to wait about 20 minutes. We didn't intend to eat here but the North Hills Mall outdoor concert was rained out.

Atmosphere is nice, tables are close, but not overly so. Noise level was ok. Service was attentive and friendly.

The food was good. First, the crab cakes as an appetizer were very good - real lump meat crab with a slightly spicy and tasty remoulade sauce. Probably the highlight of the meal. I then had fish & chips. Much better than most other places serve. The fish was moist, the batter light and perfectly fried and the chips were well cooked. My wife had grilled trout with mango salsa. She considered it only ok.

• Visited June 2012
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Best in town.”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

This bonefish by far is the best restaurant in town. It has everything you are looking for. I go at least 2 times a month.

1 Thank emily h
North Carolina
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

BoneFish Grill seems to have become my families favorite restaurant. While trying to decide Friday night where to eat while visiting our grandchildren, 8 year old says "BONEFISH, BONEFISH, BONEFISH" so off to Bonefish it was. Even though we ate late; abt 9:30 we still had to wait about 10 minutes, so I suggest you use call ahead if you can to at least get your name on list; our son & his family had to wait almost an hour last time they ate here. Grandkids love the mac 'n cheese and 3 of the 4 adults ordered Imperial Longfin; which has an awesome stuffing of crab, shrimp & scallops with an awesome lemon butter sauce. Bang Bang shrimp is a great appetizer...with just enough heat; but not too much. And they have the best service here; our wait staff kept all drinks filled and was very attentive. We'll be back.

• Visited March 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Wow! I recommend it to everyone!!”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

My family went here for my dad's birthday. It was our first time going there, but definitely won't be our last! The service is outstanding! The employees are very friendly, helpful and just fantastic! I got the chicken marsala with mashed potatoes and chickpeas. It was great! The mashed potatoes were by far my favorite ever. I've never been a fan of chickpeas but these were delicious. They were cooked with turkey sausage and great flavors. I highly recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited February 2012

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!