“Delicious, don't miss”

Relish Craft Kitchen & Bourbon Bar
Ranked #31 of 1,526 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Relish is a restaurant, bar, and gourmet retail market that celebrates a love of food, drink, cooking, and entertaining in an upscale atmosphere without the upscale price tag. We get inspiration from both the traditional “tried and true” recipes and also from the latest food trends to encourage full exploration of the culinary world.
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed it. Really good and unique food for everyone. They also have an excellent kids menu.

1  Thank Mac W

Reviewed June 9, 2013

A nice find. This little place was recommended by friends and it was delicious. Large portions. I had the Shrimp and Grits and it was fantastic. My husband ordered one of the Mac and cheese skillets. It was pretty good, but not something I would have ordered.

Very low key atmosphere and enjoyable. We also ordered the fried avocado appetizer, which we didn't care for. The wait staff was awesome about it, and immediately removed it from our table and bill. They were very helpful and responsive.

For dessert we ordered an apple cheddar pie (I think that's what they called it) off their test kitchen menu and it was absolutely FANTASTIC! I'd go back just for that!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

From the first moment you walk in, this place impresses! Wait staff awesome. Menu is so varied that a decision is hard to make, but every time I am thrilled with what I order.. The Mac and cheese is the best I have ever eaten! My favorite place to eat in Raleigh.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I probably eat here 4-5 times a month, for lunch and dinner. They have a great menu with lots of variety. There is also a Test Kitchen menu with different items and this one changes frequently. I particularly like the salads and my family likes the burgers. My son really enjoyed his Skillet Mac and Cheese with Chili. I recently had the fried fish which was two huge pieces of delicious, moist battered fish. It was excellent. I also ordered the sweet potatoes which come with a sauce that is sweet and irresistable. The service is good and the place is always crowded. Their fried green tomatoes are wonderful.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Relish is a very large restaurant with an extensive menu and therein lies the problem. They offer so many different selections that none of them are outstanding. The pimento cheese and grilled cheese sandwiches that they are known for are only so-so and don't come close to being as good as homemade. The waitstaff is friendly, but always seems to be rushed and distracted. Relish needs to trim its menu and concentrate on quality, even if it means raising their very reasonable prices a bit.