“Fast service, great food, low prices”
Review of Los Tres Magueyes

Los Tres Magueyes
Ranked #251 of 1,465 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Mexican
Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fast service, great food, low prices”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

My wife and I ate here on 4/18/2012. The margaritas were delicious, as was the food. Big portions and authentic tastes, as well as affordable prices. Two dinners and three margaritas for $30! Our new favorite Mexican restaurant!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Jorge L

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Just OK”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Food was mediocre. This was the second time I've eaten there and both times were similar experiences with different food items. The enchiladas were mediocre, the huevos rancheros were poor.

The inside atmosphere was noisy. Outside is preferable, weather allowing.

The service was good - fast and friendly.

Prices are cheap.

• Visited September 2011
Greenville, North Carolina
“Fast service, mediocre food”
Reviewed August 28, 2011

I'm a solo female and went there since it was near my hotel near RDU. I was seated right away, and a waiter took my order immediately. I was a bit disappointed in the menu since it had just the standard Mexican dishes. My food arrived in about two seconds. It was the fastest service I'd ever received.
The waiter was friendly.
The food was mediocre. Obviously, if food arrives in two seconds, they're not exactly cooking it fresh. It appeared they just dumped the refried beans and rice and enchiladas on it and gave it a blast in the microwave.
There was nothing special about it - sort of like cafeteria food.
The folks were friendly and quick, but sad to say the food was not very good.

• Visited August 2011
Thank b.v.
Dublin, Ohio
“Authenic Mexican fare and exceptional service”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

We had never eaten at a Los Tres Magueyes, so we didn't know what to expect. We chose the outdoor seating on a beautiful cool evening, and it was great. I had the coctel de camarones (shrimp cocktail) as my entree, and it was delightful. Quite spicey (which I like) and more than enough as an entree. We will definitely return!

Visited June 2011
1 Thank hsbvim

Been to Los Tres Magueyes? Share your experiences!