All reviews manager larry great location to visit glenwood ave raleigh crabtree home away from home the general manager enjoyed my stay room was clean and comfortable lawrence tamra mall
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2019

This is a great place to stay. From the manager Larry to the front desk staff, especially Kyndall, Tamra and Delonta. They make sure guest are taken care of. My company is here and we are steadily bringing more employees to stay. I simply love the service.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review. We're so pleased you enjoyed your stay at our Extended Stay America. We were delighted to read you were thoroughly spoiled by our team, as they work hard at delivering excellent service every day. We will share your compliments with the staff mentioned in the review. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed August 16, 2019

Everyone on staff was awesome but the place is deplorable. Larry, as noted in prior postings, was very nice. However ....The stairwells smell of urine, the bathroom is full of mold, and the doors are barely hanging on. Grade B on food sanitation. We were looking for a bargain and someplace with a recognizable name (assuming there were standards in place). You get what you pay for. Our mistake.

Room tip: Stay elsewhere
Date of stay: August 2019
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2019

William,

Thank you for being our guest. Although you liked the service provided by Larry, we are sorry for the issues you encountered and regret the inconvenience it caused. Your feedback is of utmost importance, so it has been discussed with our housekeeping and maintenance department in an effort to improve our service levels moving forward. We urge you to choose us again as we are confident your next stay will be a much better one.

Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I are staying long term at this particular location in Raleigh NC. The staff here is friendly and always eager to help with anything from directions to fresh linens. Tonight in particular we went to the office 3 times within a 30min spand just to ask for extra amenities and the desk manager on duty (Terez) who was busy with other things and guests did not once roll his eyes or get an attitude or show any frustration with us coming in and asking for anything!!! He even went as far as going to his own vehicle and getting 4 Motrin of his own personal medicine to give me because I had a very bad headache!!! Tonight TEREZ went above & beyond to accommodate us And never once did the smile on his face fade!!! We are very pleased with our stay and look forward to our extended stay here!! Thank you Terez and all staff at the extended stay Raleigh-crabtree

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Samantha,

Thank you for sharing your gracious review of Extended Stay America and making us your home away from home. We appreciate you for confirming you are enjoying yourself and that our courteous service has made for a comfortable experience so far. Your comments will be shared with the entire team. Please enjoy the rest of your stay.

Reviewed July 6, 2019

We were looking for a good deal on a hotel and I have stayed at "Extended Stays" in the past and the stays were always pleasant, but this one was far from such experiences.

1. The receptionist Malik was not very friendly, he did his job, but did not smile or greet people. The other young ladies in the morning did not greet either and just starred at me.
2. Our room stunk!
3. The stairwells were super dirty, the garbage cans outside the buildings were overflowing, we had a fly in our room that it took me 3 days to get rid of.
4. The bed spread on my bed was either dirty or just over used that the brown stain on the edge was very visible. One bed had a blanked and one didn't. One of my pillows was dirty so I used towels as pillow cases and I slept on top of the sheets and had my own large towel to use as a blanket.
5. Our toilet did not work and when I called the front desk I was told it was an energy efficient one, but I explained that the tank was not filling up, for I had already checked it and they sent someone up to fix it. It was fixed but the room was left with a weed smell after the person left.
6. The housekeeper took out the garbage in the room, along with the towels and shower mat but did not replenish the towels and mat. When I called to have some clean ones delivered, they never arrived. I had to go down for them on my own.
7. The walls were dirty, as if something had spilled.
8. There was supposed to be breakfast but on our first morning, nothing was set up so we didn't bother checking on our second morning.
9. When we wanted to check out, no one was at the desk and there weren't any instructions on what to do, so we just left the keys in a clear box.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2019

We are disheartened to read your review. Please accept our sincere apology for the problems you encountered. You deserved a comfortable and stress-free stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. We assure you that what you experienced is not acceptable, and we will take immediate action to identify why we failed so we can prevent these issues from occurring again. It is never our intention to disappoint you in any way, and we hope you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed April 15, 2019

First off, al the perks they claim you get, all lies! Free Internet, yeah, if it'll work, usually doesn't, then you buy it for almost 5.00 a day! And that barely works as well! Clean room, good luck with that fantasy, my room was filthy when I arrived, toilet looked as if it hadn't been cleaned in weeks, I mean visible poop on it, mold behind the bathroom faucet, OMG, owners don't give a crap for people, only care about themselves, they do random fire drills, that they don't even bother to inform you of, 2:00pm, 4:00pm, 4:30am,and 8:00am, you know a person who runs a motel like that exhibits zero kindness for people, and there are very little outside cameras around the place, and my screen on my window is bent like someone was trying to break in while I was out, zero kindness. Towels, yeah, good luck getting those, I also clean my own room. You have to get your own sheets too. Oh, and the laundry room, filthy, 4 washing machines and usually only one works, cat hairs in machines dirt, and gum. To the owners, I read online that you were like billionaires or something, well, I think your disgusting people, and you run your motels like you care very little for people or honesty. Judgement day is coming and you can't take it with you!

Room tip: Avoid, run, pick another motel.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Thank you for your recent stay and for taking the time to post your review. We sincerely apologize for the service and cleanliness issues you experienced, as well as the fact that we did not completely address this to your total satisfaction. We have procedures in place to keep this from happening, and we will discuss your comments with our housekeeping team to make sure these procedures are being followed each and every time a room is cleaned. We can absolutely do better, so we hope that you will give us the opportunity in the future to provide the service levels that you expect and deserve from our brand.