Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley
Ranked #63 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
“Comfortable”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I'm from the Outer Banks area. I really enjoyed my stay at the Homestead Studio Suites, wish I could have stayed longer. The staff was really nice and showed me my room to make sure I was comfortable with it. I also like how it is convient to the mall. I would recommend to others to stay here. I love the Raleigh area.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank mmlg34
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Hi there,

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am proud of our team for their attention to your satisfaction and comfort. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This was one of the better hotels over all that I have stay at. It wasvery clean and in the perfect location. The mall is.5 minutes away, then there is also restraunts and 24 hr convenient stores with in 5 minutes. Its a very clean hotel. Almost all of the staff is very friendly and are more then happy to to out of their way to help you in any way possible. I will return to this hotel another time if I'm in the area again.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank ladybree28
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our location and the level of cleanliness throughout our hotel. As well, I am pleased that our staff provided you with excellent service.

Thank you again for your kind words. We have been working diligently to provide our guests with the best possible experience and your comments reflect that.
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I booked at this place because it was one of the few available at the time. The motel is located off the road down a shady lane and well away from traffic. The grounds were well kept and the whole appearance was clean, well groomed. The check in person was very friendly and curteous and was quickly into my room. The room itself, was clean and simple supplying all I needed. While not luxurious by any means it was bright and attractive and I found the king bed to be very good sleeping. If you want a change of towels you have to get them yourself and maid service is only once a week which may be a put off for some. But for the price I certainly did not mind. All in all a very good value!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank 4newkirk
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Hi,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your experience at our hotel in Crabtree and with our team! As a company, we strive to provide our guests with a "home away from home" experience and it is always a delight to learn we have done just that. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another delightful stay in the future!
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I stay at this Homestead from time-to-time, since we have family in the area. The staff was friendly and accommodating this visit, as they always have been. The room was clean and comfortable, including the mini-kitchen. The location is great, close to shopping, yet set in a comfortable, woody area. We are never disappointed with our visit to Homestead, and this time was no exception.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank VVhee
Hi there,

The staff and I were so pleased to read your comments regarding your stay with us; thank you very much! Our location is tucked away in a beautiful area to provide a pleasant stay for all who visit, and the proximity to shopping areas certainly helps. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again soon!
Clinton, Maryland
Reviewed March 25, 2013

For the location and price, this was a good place to stay. We travel quite frequently and we took a chance and dropped in on this hotel. It was located in a nice area....Bluestone Drive, in the Crabtree area great location to visit. I would recommend this facility if you are looking for affordability, location and price...The staff was friendly and helpful. Quentin, you were awesome! Keep up the great customer service... I do have a tip and advice for the cleaning staff...please try adding more fabric softner to the towels.....they were a bit rough...but overall all the hotel is a great place to stay if you are in the Crabtree area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jackie M
Reviewed March 5, 2013

While I was simply passing through n.carolina we stopped by this hotel. From the outside it looked fairly clean however the insides a completely different story . The rooms were FILTHY. The sheets were dirty and had pubic hairs in the bed and the toilets were a mere disgust. I complained to the staff about the condition of the room and they told me they had no one to come and even clean the toilet or change the sheets ! I had to walk to the front desk and change my own sheets!! Simply horrible! I would rather sleep in a tent on a block of ice than to sleep in someone else's filth.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Mgmst
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The condition of the room and cleanliness you described is not acceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To make sure this doesn't happen again, we have reviewed and retrained all the staff on acceptable standards. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will contact me directly, at kmaile@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
raleigh
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Very convenient, quiet location with friendly customer service and efficient accommodations! Central location to great dining and shopping experiences.......sure to please!!! ....just hearing the address of Bluestone Drive delivers a sense of peace and tranquil serenity. Nice tree lined sidewalks and green grass with pleasant, colorful landscaping enhances the property. Easy access to the back roads and main roads in and around the community.

D & B Harris

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed the quiet yet convenient location. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.