“Excellent Staff”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #346 of 1,490 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Diner, Fast Food
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Recognized as the 2011 Reader's Choice - Best Barbecue in the Triangle. With 8 juicy hickory smoked meats - prepared daily and 16 fresh side - plenty of variety even for vegetarians. Kid's eat free every Sunday and Free Ice Cream with Purchase Everyday - see web for details. Ask about catering you next event - pickup or delivery and box lunches available.
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We had the rack of ribs, potato casserole, and mac'n'cheese. We were very impressed by the ribs. We were more impressed with the two ladies that were on staff. They were so friendly and helpful! We would come back just because of them.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

While staying in Raleigh, I wanted to find some good barbecue, since North Carolina is generally considered one of the best barbecue states in the U.S. I went to Dickey's for lunch one day, and enjoyed the meal. I got the ribs, and they were very good. The two men behind the counter were friendly and helpful. And the meals come with free soft serve ice cream. The Olympics were on TV, so I got to watch that while eating my meal. I walked away from Dickey's a happy customer with a full belly. I would absolutely go back there if I'm ever in Raleigh again.

1  Thank christianfromorlando
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Found this place by accident. What a wonderful surprise. Good food, friendly staff, and a good value for the money.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

excellent food, good service. Fast food without fast food atmosphere. Would visit again. Parking on street is limited, garage around the corner

Reviewed May 4, 2013

The bbq super. It was our first time to visit. The employees were very helpful and guided us with our choices. I love you can try all the sauces. And after the meal you can have ice-cream.

Been to Dickey's Barbecue Pit? Share your experiences!