“THIS... is a bar and grill”

Cameron Bar and Grill
Ranked #587 of 1,444 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Raleigh, North Carolina
“THIS... is a bar and grill”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Finished watching a high school lacrosse game and got hungry so went down the street to try Cameron Bar and Grill. Had heard good things and found out they were all true. Started off with a Red Oak beer - gotta respect a bar who serves this beer. My wife loves pimento cheese so she chose the Grilled Low Country Pimento Cheese sandwich with fried green tomatoes and bacon. Even I have to say: great taste (it had bacon!!). I asked about the Death Valley burger and the waiter said "Hot". That sold me. The burger came with pepperjack, jalapeno & habanero relish, ghost chili aioli. Yeah it was destined to be hot. And it didn't disappoint. Lit my mouth on fire. But it was a great taste. Worth every last bite. My lips were on fire for 10 minutes after I finished the burger but the Red Oak kept the heat at bay. My first visit here - it won't be my last. This is what a bar and grill should be.

• Visited March 2013

Greenville, North Carolina
“Best pimento cheese sandwich with applewood bacon and fried green tomato.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Great service and great food. Wife had the salmon dish on mashed sweet potatoes with succotash. It was very reasonably priced. Definitely will return.

Calella De Palafrugell
“Portiion control”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

This restaurant serves portions of reasonable size, unlike many of the neighbouring establishments so you can order a starter and main course and have a fighting chance of being able to eat most of it. The food is good and freshly cooked. Service is excellent.

• Visited January 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

We rolled to Cameron's with a small group for their New Years Party. While the party wasn't as festive as we expected, the food and service made it a great night out. We all had their price fix menu, so the food varied from hanger steak to fried chicken, no complaints. Our waiter was quick with our orders and accommodating some special requests. By far one of the best waiters we have ever had. Between that and the food, definitely worth a try!

• Visited December 2012
Washington DC, USA
“Good brunch with excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

My friends and I wanted a brunch option for New Years day and this place happened to be open and serving brunch (bonus!) I didn't have much in the way of expectations but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. This place was really good, I got the waffle sandwich. It comes with bacon, sausage, and eggs. As I don't eat eggs I asked for it without eggs. I would totally come back again. Oh and one other thing, the service was excellent!

Visited January 2013