“excellent”
Review of Paparazzi Ristorante Italiano - CLOSED

Paparazzi Ristorante Italiano
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Falls of Neuse Road
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“excellent”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

our family of six came here for dinner. Tops in all categories - staff, atmosphere, food. Our waiter was very knowledgeable about the various menu items and the specials. As it turns out we all ordered pizza - different kinds - but would like to go back from some of their other entrees.

• Visited November 2013

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Paparazzi Resturant”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Had the Pleasure of being taken to this great dining place for lunch. I most say I was very impressed from the location, to décor, to staff. Now to the food, The food was OUTSTANDING. The desert the main course .I live 80 miles away and would come back just for their food....A+++++++++. Owners how about one in Greensbor NC............^_^

• Visited October 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Trying tooo Hard”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I walked into the a North Carolina " Chao" and that was a start to an interesting evening. I ordered the mussels and clams and it was the smallest portion I have encountered in a while, 4 mussels and 4 clams ( the small ones). the salads were okay but nothing to write home about. Just an average experience in an average place

Visited August 2013
Raleigh, NC
“Are they tasting their own food?”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Clam and angel hair was served with grit as if they had not washed clams. Sauce unflavored. Most of our party did not finish entres However Caprese salad was actually very good but could not carry the day

• Visited June 2013
North Carolina
“Food and service at Paparazzi need work”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I recently had my second trip to Paparazzi. I don't think I'll be going back.

Food is just so-so. Hot food arrived room temperature. They are stingy with the dressing on the pre-dressed mixed green salad and stingy with the parmesan shavings. You have to ask for bread, but then that's the case a lot of places.

But my main complaint is the service, or should I say, lack of service. The tall thin guy needs to work on his warmth. Brrrr, he is cold! The short blonde with her hair pinned up needs some customer service lessons. We had to ask for things she'd forgotten, and each time we did so, which we did so pleasantly, she had a look on her face as if we had asked her to hold our pet copperhead snake. It was such a bizarre, perplexed look, we turned and looked at each other in disbelief each time she left the table.

Once she stopped to tie her shoe, sitting down in a customer booth and putting her foot on the seat to do so, then went right back into handling food without washing her hands. Yuck. Doesn't she know that loose shoe strings drag the dirty floor?

Water was not replenished promptly, and timing otherwise was poor. No one came back by to ask how everything was. We had to raise our hands to indicate we needed something, like bread, water, the check, and so on.

I'm very disappointed because the interiors are good looking, and the inviting wood-fired pizza oven makes for a great ambience. Too bad the food flavors are just okay (on two trips -- pizza, chicken parmesan sandwich, chicken crescent sandwich, soups, and salads) and the service is so lacking. What a shame for such a gorgeous setting.

• Visited May 2013