Capital Club 16
Reserve with OpenTable
Capital Club 16 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #154 of 1,490 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Everything that I have had to eat at Capital Club 16 is delicious. However, the service is always slow. Also, this is not a place to come if you have a big group of people. Honestly, I don't go unless there are less than 4-people in my group. Their cocktails are worth paying for.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I came across this place after seeing they served a few German beers and dishes on TripAdvisor. I stopped in today for a quick lunch. I was greeted by 2 artsy looking ladies both very friendly. The place is small on the corner of Martin st. Downtown in the old capital club building. They had a decent beer list and I ordered a reissdorf kolsch. Not something you expect to see on draft. I was looking forward to their sausage appetizer but that's reserved for dinner. With some help I opted for the schnitzel sandwich and turnip celery soup. Both were very good and hearty on a cold rainy afternoon. I lingered for a little while as I nursed by beer. A very good vibe in there. I'll definitely be back for dinner.

1  Thank tailsock
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

This is as good as it gets for German/American food in NC, maybe even the East Coast. Great food, beer & impeccable service.

1  Thank Dave F
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We have had Sunday brunch a few times here before and have been pleased with both the menu options and service. Today, I extremely enjoyed the morning special, Game Pie. It was one of the best dishes I have had in many years! Thank you for having such diversity and flavorful dishes for brunch. We will be back next Sunday!

1  Thank TWalto
Reviewed December 12, 2013

A unique food menu and uncommon beer list. Prices are very reasonable for downtown and food was delicious. The mac & cheese was a bit soupy, but all other sandwiches and salads were awesome.