“Relaxing atmosphere and good food”
Review of Capital Club 16

Capital Club 16
Reserve with OpenTable
Capital Club 16 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #156 of 1,455 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Relaxing atmosphere and good food”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I loved the food. It was natural, organic and fresh. In my world that is a fantastic combination! Staff was welcoming and attentive. We had a 5 week old baby with our party and the restaurant personnel did everything to make us feel welcomed. The menu was versatile and had enough variety to please everyone, even if you are not into natural and organic food.

Wish I had enough time to re-visit this restaurant while I was in town. But I will visit again when I return to Raleigh someday.

Visited July 2013

“Unique and Interesting”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I like this place bc you can get a few small dishes or get a meal. its very creative and always good. the short rib sliders are yummy and the pimiento cheeses and fig bruschetta is always a good starter!

Visited August 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Always a solid meal for a great price.”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

This is my staple restaurant. Excellent veggie choices, always a local, seasonal special and killer German or local beer on tap. I recommend the sparrow or the skillet Mac and cheese. The farmer's wife is always tasty and satisfying.

• Visited July 2013
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Very impressed”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We were in Raliegh for a concert and asked a friend about a great place to eat that was close to the show. He sent us here and we are so glad he did. This place seems like it belongs in a bigger city than Raleigh. The music was cool, the service was on point, the beers were German and delicious, and the food was a wonderful surprise. Pork cutlets in gravy with mushrooms. A sausage and cheese plate. An egg and veggie skillet. Seasoned fries and much more. We had a big group and they took great care of us. After the show, we walked back for drinks and the place was alive. This is our new Raliegh dinner spot!

• Visited June 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Truly, a taste of Raleigh.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We always enjoy visiting uptown Raleigh for it's ambiance, it's personality. This establishment was recommended by our Daughter, that lives in Raleigh. I was impressed with the clean sophisticated dining room and the openness that the high ceilings created. The menu has a diverse selection, appetizers, salads, entrees and deserts. Sandwiches to more formal entrees. Vegetarian items also listed. Our server was simply wonderful. Courteous, informative, helpful, prompt and attentive. Also impressive was his familiarity with all menu items. The food was top notch and delicious. Try the Pimento Cheese appetizer. I would feel remiss if I didn't mwntion the wonderful and HOMEMADE desserts. We didn't feel hurried at all. A simply delightful place to eat in Raleigh, NC.

• Visited July 2013