Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Triangle Food Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Raleigh
from $61.72
from $41.19
from $10.26
from $10.26
More Info
All reviews crab cakes spend an afternoon wonderful guide a lot of fun triangle downtown tidbits nc
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2020

I've lived in Raleigh for almost 10 years and I have never been to any of thses place. It was a wonderful way to spend an afternoon learning about the city I live in.All of the food spots were delicious not so hidden gems. The host Jacquelyn was super knowledgeable about the food spot and the history of the town. I most definitely will check out another tour maybe Durham or even Chapel hill.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 27, 2019

We had a wonderful afternoon with Victoria. The restaurants they use change each time but we really enjoyed the places we were taken. We lived in Raleigh for a few years and all of the restaurants we visited were places we had never been, which was a pleasant surprise. I think it could have been a little shorter but overall it was a great time. There was a family in our party that did not seem to enjoy it as much because they didn't feel they got enough food but my husband and I were absolutely stuffed as was the other family in our party.

Date of experience: December 2019
TriangleFoodTours, Owner at Triangle Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad you were full, had a good time on the tour and got to go to places you had not been to before. We will share this review with Victoria as she does a great job. We hope to see you soon on another tour and we will work on keeping the tours at 3 hours. Happy New Year.

Reviewed November 9, 2019

Great time . Our tour guide was knowledgeable..friendly..and kept everyone on track.. She shared a lot of information regarding downtown. I found that extremely helpful. Everyplace we visited was ready for our group @ very welcoming . I absolutely would do this again.. The food was delish in all restaurants.. I will definitely be visiting the downtown area very soon. Thanks to our tour guide.

Date of experience: November 2019

Thank you Marie J. Great to hear your kind words about the guide, food and history. We look forward to seeing you again on another tour soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2019

We participated in the Raleigh food tour with Parry as our guide. The food was delicious, stops were intriguing, and Parry was an excellent host who truly enjoys leading tours.

Date of experience: July 2019
TriangleFoodTours, Owner at Triangle Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2019

Thank you Sandy for the nice words and joining us on the Raleigh tour. Parry is a great guide and we are lucky to have her. She leading tour in Chapel Hill & Carrboro as well.

Reviewed July 8, 2019

My son has recently moved to the Raleigh area so we were visiting for the first time. We have done food tours in other cities and feel this is a great way to see the city and learn a bit of history. Although the food and history were not quite up to par of our other tours we had a wonderful tour guide and the people we shared the day with were a lot of fun. My only complaint would be the beverages. If there was a list in the tour description, I missed it. Maybe a note can be made about how much beer will be served for those who don't drink beer so other arrangements can be made ahead of time.

Date of experience: July 2019

Thank you for the review Sandy. We are glad you like the guide, your group and your new city. We are sorry to hear about the beer. We can always make adjustments if you don't drink beer and I will work with the guides to make sure they let the guests know this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our partners are always willing to work with the guest to make sure they are happy with their options. Please join us for another tour in one of our other triangle cities. Not all serve beer... some serve wine and other fun drink options.