“Awesome facility” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #19 of 84 Hotels in Raleigh
Kinston, North Carolina
“Awesome facility”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

I was there on business and my company booked for me to stay here and I am impressed. Upon entering this building it looks so beautiful and I was greeted. Check in was fast and easy I was told if I needed anything just call. I went in my room which was on the second floor and it was so pretty and CLEAN!!! I have OCD and I felt right at home. At check out the Manager was very friendly and asked how my stay was. Also they have a complimentary breakfast bar not just bagels it had many options plus healthy ones also. I'll be returning to this place because I'm all about CUSTOMER SERVICE & this place was just that.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Samantha M, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear Nina,

On behalf of the Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Hotel, I want to thank you for your positive review. It is great to hear that we are doing what standards expect us to do.

Thanks again!

Samantha Myszelow
samantha@ncraleighhotel.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Raleigh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

I had a few days to spend to myself and wanted to hang close to Raleigh. I had a great room at a great price, the pool and spa to myself, and really helpful and kind staff. They were not the typical hotel clerks - they went out of their way to be friendly and helpful.
Room was super clean, and I was able to have a good stay in Raleigh with no issues. OH! Except for the tricky lighting situation - if you turned on one light near the hallway, it affected the bathroom lights, I think.
It was no sweat, but other people might complain...

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Copiague
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

This is the second time i stayed at this hotel and i would definately recomend it. The staff are all very friendly and helpful. i always enjoy staying there.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Travelers also viewed these Raleigh hotels
Hyatt Place Raleigh West
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh / Crabtree Valley
Ramada Raleigh
Ramada Raleigh
#17 of 84 in Raleigh
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree
Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek

Been to Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary

Property: Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary
Address: 6115 Corporate Ridge Rd, Chapel Hill Rd., Raleigh, NC 27607-5473
Location: United States > North Carolina > Raleigh
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#16 Romantic Hotel in Raleigh
#19 Business Hotel in Raleigh
#21 Family Hotel in Raleigh
Hotel Class:3 star — Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary 3*
The newly built Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary Hotel is a smart, modern lodging choice, only minutes from The PNC Arena, NC State University & Carter-Finley Stadium, NC State Fairgrounds, Triangle Research Park and RDU Airport. Our smoke free hotel offers numerous amenities and services for modern-day business and leisure travelers such as our complimentary hot breakfast, indoor pool & jacuzzi, 24-hr fitness center, business facility and sundry shop, hosted bar hours, shuttle service, and over 1,000 square ft of boardroom & meeting space. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Agoda, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham State Arena Raleigh / Cary Hotel Raleigh