1,314 results
All reviewsfront deskindoor poolshuttle servicewaffle makeryogurthot tubhockey gamecontinental breakfaststayed one nightgreat place to staythe room was nicewould definitely stay here againvery nice hotelstaff was very friendlybusiness tripsheetzconcert
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I was very pleased with every aspect of our stay. The front desk staff was professional and helpful. The claening staff were thorough and quick. The location was perfect, 1 mile at most from our events. I will stay there again when we return to Raleigh. This is my first time at a Wingate hotel, I won't hesitate to book at another Wingate!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2012

The first room we got had many flies. We reported to the front desk, but she was not willing to give us another room. She suggested to remove the flies. I insisted to move us and finally she did. People at front desk are not friendly. Nobody is smiling. I stayed many hotels in the area, and I know there are better hotels in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends