“Happy Soccer Mom!”

Ranked #10 of 84 Hotels in Raleigh
Beaufort, North Carolina
“Happy Soccer Mom!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

My family and I stayed at the Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle for a soccer tournament at the WRAL Soccer Center which is located just down the road from the hotel. I made arrangements for our team to stay at the Courtyard and our everyone had nothing but positive things to say about the hotel and staff. It is very clean, comfortable, very conveniently located to shopping and restaurants. The Courtyard had all of the resources we needed to take care of everyone's needs. That is not easy to accomplish with 12 soccer players, parents and siblings to please.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Elizabeth S,
Thank you for selecting Courtyard Raleigh Triangle Town Center while in town for a soccer tournament. We're glad our close proximity to WRAL Soccer Center and the variety of shops and restaurants added many conveniences to your stay. I look forward to commending our staff on providing excellent service in accommodating the group. We hope you'll visit us again soon. Thanks again.

Katrina Leavitt, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

My stay was very good. This location is close to multiple restaurants and shopping. It is my preferred location when staying in Raleigh as it is close to work and within walking distance of both food and shopping. Also, lots of amenities at the hotel. Love your new Bioshield Eco-Smart pillows.

Room Tip: accessibility, cleanliness, security
Green Features: love the Bioshield Eco-Smart pillows, and saving water by reusing towels, etc
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
CH H,
Thank you for taking time to share feedback from you stay. We appreciate your compliments regarding our wonderful location and variety of amenities that we're proud to offer our guests. Please continue to make Courtyard Raleigh Triangle Town Center your preferred hotel when staying in the area. We look forward to your next visit and thank you once again.

Central nj
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

My wife checked in for three days and was she impressed.Not only is this property spotless,the staff is so friendly and helpful.Fantastic fire pit to hang and relax with a bunch of food establishments within walking distance.What more can you ask for.The general manager should be very proud of the staff who work hard to make this a five star property.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
Jfantasy,
Thank you for your wonderful review and feedback of Courtyard Raleigh North Triangle Town Center. We are very fortunate to have a dedicated team that shares a sincere passion towards hospitality and work hard to ensure our guests enjoy a memorable stay. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our entire team and we hope to see you and your wife back at our property again soon. Thanks again!

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

Stopped over after a long drive from Orlando. Very clean hotel. Great staff. Nice breakfast - away from the typical buffet where everything is made in bulk. Here you have several menu options from eggs, french toast to fruit parfait, etc.

• Stayed April 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Wahis1,
Thank you for choosing Courtyard Raleigh North Triangle Town Center on your travels from Orlando. We appreciate your compliments regarding our clean hotel, great staff, and breakfast selections. We’re happy to have been a part of your travels and we hope to see you again soon. Thanks again.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is either new I recently renovated. Has good amenities and very convenient... Walk to restaurants and shopping mall. Also convenient to rte 1 and 540 for getting around town. Staff also very friendly and helpful. This is my second stay here and very satisfied.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Craig G,
We appreciate your review and return visit to Courtyard Raleigh North Triangle Town Center. We’re happy to hear of the level of convenience you have consistently experienced, as well as the friendly service provided by our staff. Please come back to stay with us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Byron went out of his way to make my business travel stay extremely pleasant and satisfactory. He is a credit to the hotel. He went out of his way to be helpful and attentive to the needs of myself and business colleagues traveling with me. Everyone was very impressed.

Room Tip: Rooms are very comfortable and clean with many ammenities
Green Features: From all observations, this hotel was environmentally friendly.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thomas M,
We appreciate your review and recognition of the excellent service delivered during your business travel stay at Courtyard Raleigh Triangle Town Center. Byron’s genuine passion for exemplary customer service leads him to enhance each guest’s visit, making him an essential part of our team. I will be certain to pass along your compliments and commend his excellence in service. Thank you again for your kind review. We hope to see you again soon.

Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

I travel a ton for work, but this hotel was the first one to make me want to sign up for TripAdvisor to write a review. I've stayed Courtyards across the country, but this one has, hands down, the best staff and amenities of any Courtyard I've stayed at. From the greeting when I walked in, through the time I spent working in the lobby, the staff was beyond courteous and friendly.

Specifically, I want to thank Lamone for making my stay great. I came to the front desk late (~10pm) on the off chance the front desk might have an extra envelope for a letter I wanted to send. Lamone not only produced an envelope, but **walked out to his car** to find me a stamp for it. He graciously would not accept repayment for the stamp, despite my repeated attempts. The least I could do was write him this review.

I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone doing business in the Raleigh area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Spencer C,
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review from your experience at Courtyard Raleigh Triangle Town Center. We have a great team of dedicated associates that share a sincere passion towards hospitality, and fully appreciate the importance of making each and every guest experience memorable. I look forward to sharing your kind comments and will also recognize Lamone with a special commendation for his extra steps in service that left a lasting impression. We enjoy having you as our guest and look forward to your next visit. Thank you once again for your positive review and high recommendations of our hotel,