“Another Great Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #13 of 84 Hotels in Raleigh
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Another Great Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

I have stayed at this Courtyard many times while visiting my sister in Raleigh. It provides a consistently exceptional experience with respect to the things I want in a hotel -- a clean room and a comfortable bed at a reasonable price. As usual, my room was spotless. The bed was great. The staff was pleasant and helpful. I do miss the free coffee that used to be in the lobby in the afternoon and in the morning, but there is a coffee pot/coffee in the room. Overall, I think this is a great place, and I look forward to future stays.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
RedsFanInLex,
Thank you for your review and continued patronage at Courtyard Raleigh Triangle Town Center. We appreciate you selecting our hotel while in town visiting your sister, and we're pleased to know we consistently provide an exceptional experience. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest for your future stays. Thank you once again for your great review.

Kind regards,
Katrina Leavitt, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Hampstead, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

The Courtyard by Triangle Town Center is our "Go To" place when we come in town to visit our 2 sons. The hotel is always clean and the front desk crew is welcoming. Our favorite is Diane who greets us and makes sure we are happy while there. Always wonderful to have a smiling face and being called by name!! The beds are comfortable and the shower is great. Have not used the pool yet but the Starbucks Bistro is great for morning breakfast. Very convenient off 540 and handy for shopping at the mall.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Topsail
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Topsail,
We're thrilled to be your "go to" hotel when visiting your sons and thank you for sharing your experiences at Courtyard Raleigh North Triangle Town Center. I look forward to commending our staff on their excellence in service. I will be certain to tell Diane that her warm hospitality consistently makes for a memorable stay. We look forward to your next visit and appreciate your continued patronage. Thanks again.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Carmen is the best bartender known to mankind. My girlfriend and I met for a drink after a long day of work and she greeted us with a smile and made the experience very enjoyable. Carmen is very refreshing. We will certainly be returning.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Sam1686
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Sam1686,
Thank you for writing a review from your visit to Courtyard Raleigh Triangle. I especially appreciate you recognizing the friendly service Carmen delivered during your stay. I look forward to sharing your compliments and commending her efforts in service. We'll enjoy seeing you again in the future. Thank you again for writing.

Key West, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

We visited NC for the fist time and stayed at the Courtyard. Absolutely loved the location. The staff helped make our visit an enjoyable one. On arrival we met Vern - an absolute delight. He is attentive and his interpersonal skills are excellent. Dianne demonstrated patience. I only called her six times to ask the same question. Lamont was extremely professional.

The Castillos

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sandra C
Sandra C,
Sincere thanks for your enthusiastic feedback regarding your recent experience. We are thrilled your first visit was memorable, and that our staff's excellent service played a part. I look forward to sharing your compliments with Vern, Dianne, and Lamont and commending each of their outstanding efforts in hospitality. We hope you'll return for another visit with us at Courtyard Raleigh North Triangle Town Center. Thank you again for writing.

Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

Will the bartender at the bistro was phenomenal! Incredibly friendly, in addition to being very helpful! He went above and beyond, and his efforts to provide great service are second to none!
Katrina the general manager was also incredibly polite.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Matt B
Matt B,
It's great to hear from you! We appreciate you taking a moment to share your kind comments from your stay at Courtyard Raleigh North Triangle Town Center. Our staff strives to exceed guest expectations through genuine and sincere hospitality and they will be thrilled to receive your compliments. Thank you again for writing. We hope to see you back on property again soon.

New Bern, North Carolina
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

Chose this hotel based on other reviews. Appears my experience is out of the ordinary for this location. Waited in line with about four other guests to check in while only one person was working the desk. Employee, Vernon, was very professional and friendly and apologized for the wait. Immediately upon entering the room I noticed it had a door adjoining the next room. The deadbolt on that door could not be engaged from my side. I was a lady travelling alone with my teenage daughter and safety was first on my mind. I called the front desk and was told someone would be up in about five minutes to take a look. Our intention had been to check in, drop our bags and go back out right away. After thirty five minutes I again called the front desk. I was advised they were busy and would get someone up once they had the opportunity. I explained I was waiting for this to be corrected so I could leave. After another thirty minutes I walked down to the front desk where there were multiple guests waiting to check in and ask questions. Again, Vernon was there alone doing as much as one person could do. Someone came over from the bar and asked if he could help me. I explained the situation and asked to be moved to another room or my money be refunded so I could find another hotel. He introduced himself (Will?) and told me he is the bartender but he would gladly try to fix the deadbolt. Again he was very friendly and apologetic for the situation explaining they were short staffed. Got back to the room where my room key would not work..he said likely because I held it near my cell phone. He was able to fix the deadbolt. The door and locks were not even so it took a little effort. Went out for the evening. Got back and my other room key would not work. Had to go back to the front desk to have both keys reactivated so we could enter the room. I have never had this happen before and have had a cell phone for years. After showering we turned the TV on. Apparently they have digital TV. It would work for five to ten minutes at a time and lose the signal. My daughter and I were already in our nightclothes. At this point it was not worth getting dressed to 1 move to another room or 2 have someone try to fix the TV. So we had no TV in a $110 hotel room. The room itself was nice but the experience was horrible. I had planned to discuss it at checkout however, the female of Asian descent (I did not get her name because she quickly dismissed me)never asked how my stay was and immediately gave me the impression I was interrupting something better she was doing. Will never return. Marriott, you should check the issues in room 225.

2 Thank SusanRaye69
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
SusanRaye69,
Thank you for writing and bringing your concerns to my attention. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are very sorry for the inconveniences you experienced. Your satisfaction is important to us and we hope to speak with you directly regarding the issues you encountered during your stay. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to provide a more positive experience in the future.

Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was neat and very, very clean. It exceeded my expectations! The staff was extremely pleasant and friendly and would accommodate you any way they could. There was a nice outdoor lounging area, were you could drink our coffee in the morning or just rest an relax. The hotel was within walking distance of restaurants and a large mall, and a main highway. You could not ask for a more convenient location.

1 Thank Hazel D
Hazel D,
Many thanks for your review and complimentary feedback from your recent stay at Courtyard Raleigh North Triangle Town Center. It’s wonderful to hear that we exceeded your expectations in service and cleanliness, and we’re glad our location added convenience to your travels. We hope to see you back at our property again soon. Thank you again for writing.