“Your Life is Your Business Workshop”

Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center
Ranked #23 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We held a workshop at this hotel this past weekend. The venue was a success due to the awesome staff. The conference room was perfect, well equipped and very comfortable for our workshop and the participants. We will use this facility again for other upcoming events. Excellent hotel!

Room Tip: Only the conference room was used.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Owen M,
We appreciate you choosing Courtyard Raleigh North Triangle Town Center for hosting your business workshop, and we thank you for writing a review. It's wonderful to hear our staff's excellence in service and comfortable conference room perfectly suited your event needs. We're thrilled you'll be using our facility for future events and we thank you once again for writing.

Katrina Leavitt

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Our hockey team stayed at the Courtyard - Raleigh North for 1 night while playing in the area. Perfect location to the Factory Ice House (6 miles). Macaroni Grill and Chili's are in the parking lot plus a mall and tons of other food and entertainment options. Hotel staff was great and hotel was clean and felt brand new. Great fire pit out back. Also refrigerators in the rooms. It's super convenient. It's our first choice when we play in Raleigh.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

hockeymom98VA,
Thank you for writing a review from your stay with us at Courtyard Raleigh Triangle Town Center. We appreciate the opportunity to serve the hotel needs for your hockey team, and we're pleased to hear our convenient location, friendly staff, and clean accommodations perfectly suited your team's travels. Please continue to make our hotel your first choice when playing in Raleigh. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful. I am a platinum member and found this courtyard to be better than it's big brothers. It all begins at the front desk and continues from there. A+ Furnishings and immaculate room. Comfortable. I would have liked a free breakfast since this was not a business trip.

• Stayed: January 2014

patepies,
We appreciate you taking a moment to write a review from your visit to Courtyard Raleigh Triangle Town Center. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed a comfortable stay and found our service and accommodations to exceed your expectations. We value your loyalty to our brand and hope you'll visit us again soon. Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Exceptional service from all departments. The hotel looks great. The lobby is a great place for the business traveler to conduct business. The food quality was excellent. The room was immaculate. I highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Chasve1,
We appreciate your review and high recommendations of Courtyard Raleigh Triangle Town Center. It's wonderful to receive your kind comments regarding our staff's excellence in service and cleanliness. I look forward to sharing your complimentary feedback with our team and thank you again for writing. Please continue to make us your number one choice hotel for your business travels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Recently stayed at the hotel this past week and was very impressed. Staff was very friendly and polite. Definitely felt the southern hospitality. Food from bistro was actually very good and fresh. Lobby area was awesome to do some work and relax in. Will definitely be staying here when I am in town again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

nystateofmind5,
Thank you for writing a review from your stay with us at Courtyard Raleigh Triangle Town Center. We're happy to have been a part of your travels, and we're glad our staff's warm hospitality exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your next visit and thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

This hotel was very clean and the staff was very nice.

Our only complaint is that the bed was TOO HARD. I have never slept on a mattress that firm in my life and would not stay at this hotel again because of this. I have to wonder who chose the beds?

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Pam D,
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. My apologies for the issue you had with the bed, thank you for bringing it to my attention. I hope you reconsider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Needed to attend weekend event in Raleigh and this property was near where I wanted to be. Had trouble finding it even with GPS as it is in the mall and I expected it to be near or around the mall. I called for directions and was given good directions to get there. All the staff was friendly and helpful, desk, Bistro and housekeeping. I stayed on points and was upgraded to a King Suite! I felt like a King. Nice workout area and small indoor pool. Had a mixed drink and breakfast @ Bistro. Vernon was helpful and friendly and mixed a good drink. At breakfast Jovon(sp?) and the lady were friendly and full of it! It was almost like home! My over easy eggs were overcooked with a brown crust but I was in a hurry and suffered through them. Should have sent them back. I do get to Raleigh frequently and will make this my first choice in the future. I would say this is the best CY I have stayed in and I have stayed in many. One problem, room was very clean, but mattress was very firm! Desk was welcoming on check in. Clerk recognized my Gold Elite status and told me my room was "feather free" as I have an allergy to feathers.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Paul G,
Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! We appreciate hearing from you and taking the time to share your comments. Thank you for recognizing the staff; I will be sure to share your comments with them during our next meeting. All feedback is valuable to us so that we can perfect our guests’ experiences. Your business is important to us and we look forward to seeing you again!