Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek
$71
$67
$134
$76
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
$76
$110
$244
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbrier creekfront deskthe shuttle driverraleigh durham airportan early flightfree shuttlerental carnext morningrdu areaexcellent customer serviceexercise roomfree breakfasthot breakfastfresh fruitstaff was friendlyoatmealindoor pool
Reviewed November 3, 2010

Stayed two nights to attend a wedding. The hotel is new. It was comfortable clean and quite. The only issue was they had no keys for the safe deposit boxes at the front desk. The staff behind the desk tried their best to find them but to no avail. This made it diffucult for us because we were traveling after our stay in Raliegh and had valuables we could not leave in the room. The General Manager called me after we checked out and apologized for the problem and explained what had happened. They made it right in the end.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank thecca
Reviewed October 31, 2010

The Fairfield Inn & Suites RDU/Brier Creek is a new motel with an inviting decor, free breakfast, clean rooms, and friendly staff. The free shuttle will take you to the Brier Creek Shopping Center or to the RDU Airport.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 28, 2010

I just recently stayed at the new Fairfield in Brier Creek. very nice place, the staff was wonderful and very helpful. My only complaint was the TV in the room and the choices of channels. I was not able to watch the Word Series, apparently FOX was not found.

Reviewed October 23, 2010

THis is an Excellent Hotel. New Hotel. Also and most importantly the Front Desk ladies were a great help during several business visits. Both Ciara and Amy assisted me with alll my business needs. Even when there was one small False Fire Alarm they were great in making sure we were not incovienced. Staying here everytime I have business and Leisure to the RDU/Durham/Morrisville area. Even if I have to work in Downtown Raleigh and Garner, i will stay up here and make the drive....well worth it.

Reviewed October 21, 2010

I am a Marriott Rewards Member and I stay at hotels all over the country. This Fairfield Inn is top notch. The staff is friendly. The hotel is clean. They have a modern gym and a great complimentary breakfast. When I am in Raleigh, I will stay there.