Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Ranked #7 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
Plano, Texas
“Memorable weekend”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

This is the second time me and my new fiancé have stayed here. We have really enjoyed both of our stays, the rooms are always clean and well maintained, the bathroom as well. I am very picky with hotels and this is the first one that has really impressed me. They have free Wi-Fi which for the most part is fast they also have free breakfast which is surprisingly good. The staff is also very nice and welcoming. My favorite part is the location of the hotel, it is in a more private area surrounded by trees. It is a really great hotel for a good price, we will keep coming back. This is also the hotel where my boyfriend proposed to me so this hotel will always be special to me!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Sincerely_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you for being loyal to us and sharing your experiences. Our staff are all great and I'm glad to know you think so too. It's extra special to know some of your most special moments were spent with us. Congratulations on your engagement! Let us know if we can help you with any accommodation needs for your upcoming wedding. Good Luck.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Did a "staycation" over night with my daughters. I would recommend it to out of town guests in a heartbeat. It was immaculate, decor was bright & fun. Free wi-fi, indoor swimming pool (on the small side) a weight room (uh...didnt use), free breakfast was probably one of the best offered at any of the hotels I have stayed at -- bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, cereals, fruit, yogurt & pastries. Hot coffee & tea, juices. Everything was fresh, didn't look or taste like it was sitting in a carton for weeks. Service was Great too, always saw people working hard. Great value, Great place, close to shops/restaurants. Compl. Shuttle was available too.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank TraceyMcTrip
Wow! Thank you very much for sharing. I am also anxious to share this with our staff. They do indeed work hard and comments like this are exciting for all of us. We look forward to your next visit.
Blackwood, Australia
Reviewed November 1, 2013

We throughly enjoyed this Marriott location, but without the warmth and attention to customer satisfaction extended to us by Kelcy Gamble, it would not have been as extremely enjoyable. This location will always be our hotel of preference whenever we are in the Raleigh North Carolina area, Hats off to Kelcy; she certainly made this a memorable

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Sincerely_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you very much for the kind words regarding our Kelcey. She is very important to us and our guests and now you see why too. I will be sure to share this comment with her and post for the staff to see.
Viorhees
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Kekcy Gamble at the front desk made this my hotel of choice whenever I am in Raleigh North Carolina. As a Marroitt member for a very kong time I must say that she was one of the warmest Marriott front desk people that I have enciuntered. Kelcey made our stay a pleasure.

• Stayed October 2013
Wow! Thank you for your comments and for recognizing Kelcey. She is a pleasure to work with and is so very good with our guests. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed her spirit and her level of customer service. I will be sure to share this post with her and the entire staff.
Asheville, North Carolina
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

In my travels through the state as a Ref this is one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. Very nice and clean room, excellent breakfast. The internet worked very good and the fitness room and pool were great. Look forward to staying there again next time I am there.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you! We are 3 years old and work hard to maintain a new, clean environment with service levels that exceed all others. I will be sure to share your post with our staff.
Burlington, North Carolina
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I live in different states and he was flying into the Raleigh/Durham area for a weekend. We chose this hotel for the shuttle which picked him up from the airport and brought him to the hotel. The staff was friendly, the hotel was very clean, and the stay was overall great. The room was comfortable and the cleaning staff took care to make sure the room was clean without disturbing my belongings. We had breakfast all three mornings we were there and it was just fine for a breakfast buffet. There was an automatic pancake maker, eggs, bacon, oatmeal, fresh fruit, juice, coffee, and pastries. We enjoyed the hot tub and pool and had the pool, hot tub, and exercise room to ourselves Sunday night. The hotel was very quiet and very close to a lot of great restaurants and shopping. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Wow! Thank you! It's nice to know we made your stay memorable and we're especially grateful that you highly recommend us. That means a great deal to all of us. We work so hard to acheive this level of service and when guests are pleased and share their experience on line like this we consider it a reward for all we strive to do and be. I will be sure to share your post with the entire staff.
Vancouver Island, Canada
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We travellers are fairly easily pleased. Give us a welcoming smile, bright service, a clean room, a good breakfast and get us back and forth to the airport quickly and efficiently. Our worst nightmare is arriving at midnight and standing on a cold pavement waiting in vain for a shuttle. We did arrive at midnight, a call was made and the shuttle arrived in a flash. The driver and the hotel clerk made us feel welcome, took the tiredness out of our step. And so it continued. The next morning the hotel shuttle took us instantly to the car rental. We stayed again on our return and they offered to run us to a nearby restaurant fore dinner. Both times our room was large, clean and very well appointed. The service never varied.The breakfast was everything you needed. We travel a great deal. It's about getting the small things right. If every hotel modelled itself on this hotel the world would be a much happier place.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
You are so right...it's about getting the small things right!! We are so proud to hear you recommend us s a model hotel for others to mirror. We strive to be the best and by maintaining a high quality service level that doesn't vary is how we build loyalty within our guests. Thank you and I will share this with the entire staff.