“Nice hotel and close to the airport”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Ranked #7 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We stayed here one night before our flight out of Raleigh Durham. Our suite was immaculate and the bed was very comfortable. They have airport transportation that starts at 4:00 am and runs every half hour. Being close to the airport the only drawback is if you go to bed early you hear the planes coming and going overhead. The indoor pool is nice. Would stay here again if we are flying out from Raliegh Durham Airport.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last weekend and chose this particular hotel because of its number one ranking on Trip Advisor. Thing is upon my departure I was ask to post a review and offered additional rewards points if I did and it was positive feedback. So in essance the reason they are ranked number one is because they are basically paying guest to provide the positive surveys. The property while nice, is not the nicest in the area and the staff was average. I did not have a bad experience, but at the same time nothing stuck out as spectacular.I was definately turned off when in essance bribed to provide a positive survey of my stay.

Room Tip: Post your true feelings on this hotel as you experienced during your stay so that future travelers k...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Sincerely_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are happy to hear that your experience was pleasant. I apologize if you were offered points for your review. That sort of service of not permitted and our staff have never been advised to do so. Not only could we not afford to offer points for all the comments our guests share here but we could not possibly have the manageability to keep up with honoring the points. Please call me, the GM directly at the hotel so you may be able to share more details with me.
Thank you again for choosing us and we hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I chose to stay at this hotel because it was rated #1 in the Raleigh area. This hotel was definitely not worth of the number one spot but it is an excellent choice for the money. The room was rather small, King bed but the walk to the nearest furniture or wall was only 1-2 steps. Overall the hotel was in great condition, up to date appliances, the breakfast had a great variety choices and the fitness facility allowed me continue to regular routines seamlessly. I think it was a great deal in an excellent locations, minutes away from great shops and eating. The staff was delightful and welcoming. Check-in and out was easy and quick. Bed was a little firmer than my liking but i still had a great nights sleep. Would get 4 stars if the arrangement and space in the room was better.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for choosing us during your recent visit to Raleigh. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and our level of customer service. Please ask us about our suites during your next visit and we'd be happy to reserve one for you. The suites are quite larger and may be just the right size for you.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This was the greatest stay ever! The linens were changed daily if we wanted them to be, we had fresh towels in the room, AND the cleaning staff did special things, like making the towels look like a little shirt and tie! The room was large and comfortable with a refrigerator, microwave, and 2 TVs! One was in the area off the main room with the sofa bed, perfect for the kids and the other was perfect for the adults! The hot breakfast was awesome and yummy! I cannot say enough about how excellent the stay was.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing. Especially thank you for noticing the way our staff are folding of our towels...staff love doing them that way and now I can share your comments with them.
Look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights, on business, week of March 18, 2013.
I arrived by air, and since the place I was visiting was quite close to the hotel, I didn`t rent a car.
I was delighted with the shuttle service from the airport to the hotel, and the repeated offers from various staff members to arrange for the shuttle to drive me wherever I needed to go, be it to work, or to various restaurants in the evening, for dinner. Never was there a suggestion of a charge.
And what other place offers Happy Hour on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, with FREE beer and wine, as well as various snacks?! And the included breakfast was truly a full breakfast; one you`d have in a restaurant where you pay.
I`ve stayed in quite a few hotels and motels in my career, but I really can`t think of any place I`ve enjoyed as much as this place. The people make the difference; and here the staff was without exception the friendliest and most helpful I`ve ever met anywhere.
Congratulations to whoever runs this place.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

WOW! Thank you. Your comments will be shared with the entire staff. We work very hard to give our guests a lasting impression so that we build loyalty over the years and we've been successful in doing just that so far. It's especially rewarding when guests like yourself take the time to share their experience because I can than share with the entire staff so that they to can have that rewarding feeling of success!!!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We've stayed here three times when visiting family in the area. There are other hotel choices closer to our relatives, but the Marriott brand and the free breakfast wins us over. There are hot and cold choices: yogurt, fruit, eggs, make your own waffles, coffee and fruit juices.

The location is very quiet (no businesses and set-back from any busy roads). There's a close-by shopping plaza you can drive to with a good variety of stores.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel. About 4 mins from a slew of restaurants and shopping. The breakfast was awesome and the staff was friendly. The indoor pool was a plus for the kids and it looked like the treadmills had personal TVs.

• Stayed: March 2013
Sincerely_GM, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you for sharing. Our indoor pool is certainly a plus during the winter months. I hope you were also able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle service when visiting the surrounding restaurants and shopping areas. Thank you again and hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Raleigh
Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek
Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Aloft Raleigh-Durham Airport Brier Creek
Cambria hotel & suites Raleigh-Durham Airport
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh / Crabtree Valley

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek? Share your experiences!