“The Best Fairfield Inn with the Best staff!!!!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Ranked #7 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This was easily the best Fairfield Inn that I've ever stayed in and I would compare the quality to the more upscale hotels in the Marriott chain. We stayed a couple days on business and the location was perfect for meetings in multiple locations throughout the region. There is an abundance of restaurant choices within a five minute drive. The staff was very nice and very accommodating to my special request. There great help made a presentation to 160 people successful. This is now my hotel of choice in the Raleigh area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Sincerely_GM, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Wow! Thank you so much. It is only when our guests express such satisfaction about their stay with us that my staff and I feel the most successful in what we do. Our staff do their jobs with a huge sense of pride and sharing your post with them has made them feel even more proud.
Thank you again and we're glad to be deemed your choice hotel each time you visit Raleigh.

There are newer reviews for Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Very clean & smoke free property with nice size rooms & comfortable beds.
Decent breakfast
Indoor pool!
Airport shuttle (just ask if you'd like a ride somewhere else... they may be able to accommodate)
Staff was very courteous.

Second time staying here 6 months apart. Service and quality remained high.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the highway. Beautiful pine tree view. The highway is in the back, but not pro...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us. Glad to know we are delivering our promises to you. We focus on customer service daily in order to insure loyalty and looks like we may have accomplished that in you. Look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Its clean,the best price of a decently rated hotel in Raleigh,warm extended breakfast-friendly staff-POOL indoors-provides shuttle bus to anyone on site to many locations:)-very comfy beds=extended cable-we heard no outside or inside sounds and did not aggravate allergies-
work area with free wii fi-fast fast elevators with two provided :)-convenient-convenient to most anywhere in a central location-no hunt for a place to shop or eat-Super safe feeling even if you are traveling alone. Nothing left wanting and lovely dining area with real eggs (scrambled-yummo
potato patties-wonderful BACON-all bagels and toppings-oatmeal and more-just a easy one to select and be happy-nothing negative and a better than average price.

Room Tip: we did have a room opposite the highway-but with the great bed and what we heard on the well lighted...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Wow! Thank you! Your comments were awesome and it confirms we may be awesome too!!! We are so very happy to read your highlights of our hotel and to know you enjoyed your stay due to our service levels and amenities. I have shared this with the rest of our staff and reading about guests who leave happy really make us happy and eager to work even harder to ensure all our guests leave feeling the same way you did. Thank you again!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Generally speaking, I don't like Fairfield Inns. I think Marriott skimps on the decor and amenities but I decided to try it because of the great reviews and price. And to my great relief, it was surprisingly nice (whew). It's very clean, the staff is friendly and helpful, and the beds are comfortable. Here's a quick summary of the good and not so good things about the hotel.

What's good: clean, comfortable beds, friendly staff, hot breakfast, decent fitness room (2 treadmills, elliptical, stationary bike (I think) as well as free weights. Very clean). Over 25 (no exaggeration) restaurants and a super Target within 2 miles. Close to the airport and a 15 minute drive to downtown Durham.

What's not so good: same skimpy Fairfield furnishings, close to highway so if you're a light sleeper that may be a problem (I wear ear plugs).

Overall, it's a great place to stay and I plan on staying there again when visiting the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you and so glad we surprised you. Shared your comments with our staff so that they too can read what our guests are saying about us. Our guests comments help us to know what we're doing right and what we may be doing wrong so thank you for taking the time to share.
Look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I arrived at the Raleigh airport on a Tuesday night at 8:30! I called Randy at the hotel and he sent a shuttle right for me. Kelcey the other front desk person and the one who came and got me was supper pleasant and nice! She was patient and waited for me to arrive!
When I arrived at the hotel Randy had me checked in and my room ready! The room was nice and clean! It had a king bed and everything was in its place!
Overall I recommend this hotel to anyone coming to Raleigh! Great staff and clean hotel and rooms!

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you for choosing us. I had to share this with our staff especially with the one's you mentioned in your comments. They all strive so hard to be the best of the best in customer service and to have their names mentioned is very rewarding to them. Thank you again and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is a very nice place to stay, but it is so close to the highway that you hear the traffic all night or you have to run the heating/ac unit to hide the outside noise - which itself is noisy. The rooms are very nice and comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience. On your next visit please ask for a parking lot side room which may eliminate some of the noise you mentioned. Since reading your comments we've had some bright ideas to possibly seal windows better and check all AC units for noise levels. We do appreciate your comments because it helps us determine what is right and what is wrong which allows us to stay ahead in customer satisfaction.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Nice hotel. Good value. Comfortable, quiet room. Good complimentary breakfast. Friendly staff. If I was too nit-pick, the exercise room was small and the indoor pool was tiny. More like for little kids than for swimming. But overall, a good place to stay near RDU.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you. Sharing your comments with our staff so that they too know what our guests are saying about us. We appreciate you choosing us and look forward to your next visit.