Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Ranked #7 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
Greenville
“Nice place to stay”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Clean hotel, nice breakfast bar, helpful staff, plenty of parking. Plus, close to the airport. Also, not far from Target, lots of other stores and restaurants--all within a mile of the hotel. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

I've had many free breakfasts at hotels. This one had a fruit bar, omlet bar, hot oatmeal, hot food. Very very clean hotel. Spotless everywhere. Friendly, helpful staff. Safe location, well lit parking lot. Definitely worth a stay.

• Stayed December 2012
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We usually stay at the Hampton Inn but decided to try something different. We stayed in a suite which had a separate area with a pull out sofa for our 3 year old to sleep on. The sofa mattress was very thin, but otherwise the room was very nice and the king bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good - eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, pastries, bread, make your own waffles - it was a bit more extensive than the Hampton. Staff was friendly and it was overall a great place. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: I understand you can park and ride for the airport and they have a shuttle. This is a huge plus!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I stayed there for business and had a great stay. Great location and very nice rooms. This hotel is only a few years old and was priced better than the competition.
My only complaint was the breakfast, A good selection like most other hotels in this class, but the eggs, hash browns, and sausage were all VERY overcooked. I imagine this was just an off day for the staff. Otherwise this should be on your list when staying in Raleigh by the airport and Research Park.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed December 20, 2012

My daughter and I chose this hotel based on reviews, and we were so happy with our choice. This hotel sets a high bar for hospitality and customer service. The staff was so genuinely friendly and cared for us as though we were friends or family visiting them. The lobby is warm and welcoming - large open area with a fireplace and comfy places to sit to wait for the shuttle. Color scheme is really upbeat and fun - the decorator did a great job. Clean room, comfortable bed, nice linens. Do think I'd offer better towels, but that's the only thing I'd change. Shuttle service is responsive and ultra friendly. Very convenient location - five minutes from the airport and an easy drive to the central city.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor (6th).....very quiet
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Salem, Virginia, United States
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I live in Virginia but fly out of Raleigh often for business/pleasure. The staff is extremely helpful and truly wants to help. The beds are very comfortable, the morning breakfast awesome, and the a bargain price.

The shuttle driver Judy is a sweetheart! She dropped me off at the airport around 8:00 a.m. and 30 minutes later I called to have her pick me up again as my flight changed to 5:30 p.m. (during Hurricane Sandy). I went to the front desk and asked Amy if she could still allow me to stay in my room till about 3:30 p.m. and she did, a privilege of being a Marriott Silver member which is extend check-out! I highly encourage everyone to work toward a Silver status... it kinda feels like your family. I feel that Amy would have done this for any Marriott guest though.

When I was in my room going through my handbag I found my Leather-man knife which was worth about $50. Having checked my luggage already at the airport I was in panic mode. I search for UPS & FedEx locations near by but was frustrated at the logistics of getting to those locations. I went to the front desk and Amy once again came to the rescue by FedEx'ng my leather-man to my next Marriott stay in Redding, CA and just charged it to my room. Saved AGAIN!! I needed my leather-man for a follow-on hunting trip in NM. My knife arrived at the Redding Marriott a day later. It was a great feeling. I am deeply grateful for Judy, Amy, Randy, and the maintenance man Curtis for all the help and support they provided me. It's so nice to have and extremely affordable room, with an serving staff located next to some great dining, shopping and airport with shuttle access to all! PERFECT!!!

Room Tip: Any room is great! Quiet hotel.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Raleigh hotels
Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Brier Creek
Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh / Crabtree Valley
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Aloft Raleigh-Durham Airport Brier Creek
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek? Share your experiences!