“Tasty!!!!!”
Review of Shish Kabob

Shish Kabob
Ranked #316 of 1,455 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Shish-Kabob...where fresh food, friendly service and Mediterranean flair meet for lunch, dinner and just about anytime! We provide fresh, delicious Mediterranean food, as well as catering. We prepare kabobs, gyros, combination platters, and hamburgers!
“Tasty!!!!!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Best gyro in Raleigh!! Juicy lamb and beef with fresh tomatoes and cucumber sauce that did not over power the rest of the ingredients.

• Visited April 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Fresh and Delicious!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I was visiting from Baltimore, Maryland and was lucky enough to purchase lunch on Sat. April 6. I ordered the veggie platter and it was more than delicious. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The falafel transported me back to Egypt where I had them for the first time.

If I ever get back to Raleigh, you will be my first stop. Thank you so much

• Visited April 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Prices are getting higher, but the food there is good.”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

When I'm on a Mediterranean kick, Shish Kabob is my go-to spot for lunch. The menu has undergone some price increases recently, which makes me hesitant to go more often. It's a little painful to spend $10+ on a lunch. The food, however, is very good. Sometimes the waits can be a while, but more often than not, you're getting in and out.

I've heard the hummus may come from Neomonde, and if you've heard of them, then you're realizing that it's a very good thing. Whether it's true or not..? I don't know, but I've had the hummus and I do enjoy it.

• Visited December 2012
Raleigh
“I know it's not typical but....”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Whenever I go to Shish Kabob, I ALWAYS order their cheeseburger and fries. I know it's not a typical Middle Eastern dish, but OMG is soooo good!! I has to be about a pound of hamburger, seasoned to perfection with I think mozzarella cheese. The fries are huge too. I've never been able to finish the entire burger and fry in one sitting. It tastes just as good hours later(the burger anyways). The price is great as well. Whenever I'm in the mood for a REAL burger, Shish Kabob is where you can find me.

Visited October 2012
Locust Grove, Georgia
“Better than La Volta”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

The food is fresh and very good. We ate here during our stay in Raleigh and later tried La Volta. We should have gone back here instead. Try it you WILL like it.

Visited November 2012