“Lots of options”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Lots of options”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I like that they have veggie burgers also. My kids love the mac n cheese. They also cater for some school lunches and events.

Visited April 2013

Clemmons, NC
“Lucky they're the only food game in the area”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Took my family to see the Flyers-Canes game last Saturday and based on the mostly favorable reviews, we planned our pre-game dinner at the Bistro. Told our wait would be 30 minutes, we were seated roughly 45 minutes later. We kindly told our server that we were in a bit of hurry as game time approached. She didn't seem to really care and the service lagged.
My wife and I ordered the brisket after reading a review from a person from Kansas City who said the brisket was as good as the brisket from his home town. Well, my wife and I have not been to KC but if the sandwich we had was representative of KC barbecue, we'll eat at McDonalds if we ever find ourselves in Kansas City as the brisket was the absolute worst piece of meat either me or my wife have ever eaten. Imagine Arby's beef but with a ton of fat and no flavor. Perhaps the person who posted about the brisket suffers from numb taste buds. I mean, this drek wouldn't pass for prison food.
For what its worth; the others in our party enjoyed their meals but the overall experience kind of sucked especially compared to what we are used to in a good sports bar. Next time, we'll venture off the beaten path and find something more suitable.

• Visited April 2013
“Seating is strange, food is good”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The booths face the TVs and also look out on the rest of the tables, so we were "watched" all dinner by the people in the booth facing us. It felt weird. However, the food was very good, prices reasonable, dinner companion had the beef brisket sandwich and declared true love. The tuna nicoise salad was very good but small. The Greek salad was excellent and very filling. Great selection of beer. Our server was slow and had no knowledge or opinion about the menu, food came out from the kitchen quickly. I would enjoy returning to this sports bar.

Garner, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Huge screens”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

This is a great place to watch a game, get good food and relax. I've been here twice and both times the food was very good. Make sure you get a booth (which all face the huge screens), you can control the volume and choose the game you want to hear. Very close to the PNC Arena so very convenient when going to a game or concert.

Apex, NC
“Great food and a whole wall of televisions”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

We frequent this restaurant as they host radio shows for coaches of the NCSU sports teams. It is one of our favorite places to eat. The atmosphere is sports bar but there is a back room that is quieter and has only a couple of smaller televisions. The service here is outstanding. Last night, we had four different wait staff helping us--checking on our drinks, etc. and one of them mentioned that they all do what they can to take care of all the customers. The food is really good and their wings are awesome! Burgers are also good and are currently half price on Monday nights. Backyard Bistro is a great place to go out with friends or to watch a game and enjoy a good meal at reasonable prices.

1 Thank cogaha