“Pulled Pork...worth the order!”
Review of Backyard Bistro

Backyard Bistro
Ranked #114 of 1,487 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I had heard that the food here was very good! The menu had lots to choose from - but I stuck with the menu special (instead of the daily specials)...pulled pork. I had tots and hush puppies as my side. Very good platter! Not the best BBQ I have ever had but I give it top 5-7.
Megan was a great server!
I will go back and try something else next time!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

we give this restaurant 4.5 out of five stars.
they had the best bbq i have ever had in nc.
the brisket rivals that from kansas city, where they
perfected the brisket. i HIGHLY recommend this
great place.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I just spent 3 days in Raleigh and stayed next door to this lovely little establishment. The food was real good...On the first night, I had to have their wings and needless to say they are fantastic. On the 3rd night I revisited and was pleasantly pleased by their burgers...Delicious...BTW...the Spinach dip was the best I ever had!!!

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We were looking for real barbeque in the area and this was it! Good food and lots of it at a fair price.Eric was our server and did a really good job. Everything came on time and as ordered. We will be back!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Eric, our server was great. Very attentive and prompt when needed. Food was very good. Location is great if attending an event at the PNC Arena or Carter-Findley Stadium.

1  Thank jfer32