“Great place! Wish we had one in Maryland!”
Review of Frankie's Fun Park

Frankie's Fun Park
Ranked #14 of 152 things to do in Raleigh
More attraction details
Owner description: Frankie's serves up Great Rides, Great Food, and Great Times. Go-Karts, Miniature Golf, Bumper Boats, Amusement Rides, Laser Tag, Batting Cages, and an awesome Arcade are part of our mega mix of fun. We've got it all. Sized up for little kids, big kids, and those who still think they're kids.Frankie's also features Frankie's Restaurant with a full service bar! Great food to go with great times!Frankie's... the Triangle Area's premier place for FUN.Call ahead for Group Rates and Reservations!Open late every night during the summer!!
Reviewed November 14, 2012

My kids have always enjoyed this fun park! The go karts and slick track are their favorites! So much to do inside and out!

1  Thank AntiqueBoxes
There are newer reviews for Frankie's Fun Park

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Safe, fun, not too loud and a great time for the kids. Lots of activities, games, good music, snacks and area for the parents to wind down.

1  Thank TriedandTrue2
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We played putt-putt and every single green was covered in leaves. We had to kick them out of the way to clear a path for the ball every time.

1  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was my first time here. It was very fun even though I cam with little funds in my pocket. I enjoyed my self along with my children especially. Playing the coin games that were 3-D, interactive, and animated. My stay was short about 1-2 hours. I am surely going back to stay longer and spend a little more.

3  Thank Shaquala C
Reviewed September 28, 2012

It's a good place to take kids, but as an adult I have gone there with just a few friends. Don't expect a lot of variety it's small and money goes a little faster, no coins just swiping. There is a restraunt in house that has a fancy feel and family friendly casual dress attitude.

1  Thank Katie S