“A day out w/ family, co-workers and friends”
Review of Frankie's Fun Park

Frankie's Fun Park
Ranked #14 of 155 things to do in Raleigh
More attraction details
Owner description: Frankie's serves up Great Rides, Great Food, and Great Times. Go-Karts, Miniature Golf, Bumper Boats, Amusement Rides, Laser Tag, Batting Cages, and an awesome Arcade are part of our mega mix of fun. We've got it all. Sized up for little kids, big kids, and those who still think they're kids.Frankie's also features Frankie's Restaurant with a full service bar! Great food to go with great times!Frankie's... the Triangle Area's premier place for FUN.Call ahead for Group Rates and Reservations!Open late every night during the summer!!
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was my first time here. It was very fun even though I cam with little funds in my pocket. I enjoyed my self along with my children especially. Playing the coin games that were 3-D, interactive, and animated. My stay was short about 1-2 hours. I am surely going back to stay longer and spend a little more.

3  Thank Shaquala C

Reviewed September 28, 2012

It's a good place to take kids, but as an adult I have gone there with just a few friends. Don't expect a lot of variety it's small and money goes a little faster, no coins just swiping. There is a restraunt in house that has a fancy feel and family friendly casual dress attitude.

1  Thank Katie S
Reviewed September 4, 2012

had a great time with my young cousins in the arcade, bumper boats and go carts. great for a rainy day but more fun seeing the kids getting tickets and trading them in for silly stuff.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Very big place, but if your a teenager or adult looking for a adrenline rush on the race track your out of luck, the cars are slow and for the record me and my bf were not on the rookie track.Also make sure you watch where you put your hands there is sharp metal from edges to shrew heads exposed my bf learned the hard way by cuting his hand where it ended up dripping blood.Thank goodness for the weather we only bought one ride each so it wasnt a huge waste of money.But its safe to say were never coming back .we stick to a race track not a merry go round.

1  Thank ShortSweetCutie
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I've done just about everything there is to do at Frankie's, from Laser Tag to pinball, and I've loved it all.

3  Thank Delancey R

Been to Frankie's Fun Park? Share your experiences!