Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Ranked #2 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Great new hotel, close to many amenities, clean and very courteous staff. Modern rooms, great lobby. Great hotel for families and groups. Complimentary evening reception and continental breakfast were both held in great area, ample seating and room.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
TeamEmbassyBrierCrk, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear travelbound03: Thank you for sharing your experience at our Embassy Suites RDU / Brier Creek – you touched on everything we focus on, from the courteous staff to the level of housekeeping and amenities, which we hope adds up to a pleasant environment for families and groups as well as the individual traveler. We look forward to hosting you and your family as our guests again, thank you!

999 - 1,005 of 1,187 reviews

Reviewed April 20, 2013

This was one of the best Embasssy Suites I have been to. The hotel was excellent with a really nice indoor pool area. The managers reception was great and the shuttle driver even dropped us off at a restuarant and picked us up! The room was nice - very nouveau. We loved our stay and would recommend this one to all.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
TeamEmbassyBrierCrk, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Dear coolie77: Thank you for selecting our Embassy Suites RDU / Brier Creek for you and your family during your travel to our area. We are fortunate to have a great location and combination of services, I am glad to note that you enjoyed the Managers’ Reception and the courtesy shuttle to local restaurants. We look forward to seeing you when your travels – we see that you have posted from several cities – bring you to the Triangle area soon. Thank you!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I love this hotel. The staff is awesome. The rooms are very well kept and clean. Lots of space in the suites. The rooms have very updated furnishings. We've had the pleasure of staying here a few times and I've never been disappointed. I travel a lot and this is by far my favorite hotel!

Room Tip: All rooms have a wonderful view.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear MrsLawrence28: Thank you for your compliment and continued patronage of our hotel…it is gratifying to know that you have been our guest on repeated occasions, and enjoyed the suites, services, and most importantly, our staff – we value the perspective of seasoned travelers, which helps us to know if we are doing the right things the right way. I hope to meet you in person when you are at our hotel next, thank you so much!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We were in Raleigh to share my grand daughters 2nd birthday and had booked the Embassy Suites online without hesitation. Upon our late arrival we were greeted as HHonors members by the staff who wasted little time in getting us settled in our room. Once settled we took pleasure in going to the bar area to unwind from the trip and were treated by a very hospitable bartender name Kelly. Kelly was on her game all night and made us feel comfortable and wanting to serve us. After a quality nights sleep on one of the most comfortable beds we have ever slept on we treated ourselves to the complimentary breakfast which was awesome. The omlets we had were terrific and the wait staff were actively engaged the whole time we ate. They made sure everything was perfect. The only issue we had which was so minor it really isn't an issue was with the sink. The new design just threw us a bit and was funny watching to see how the water was going to drain from the shape of it but it worked out just fine. Overall this was a great hotel and I'd recommend as well as stay here again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Embassy Suites Traveler: Thank you for choosing our hotel for your grand daughter’s 2nd birthday celebration. I am happy that our staff was able to get you settled into your suite quickly so that you could move on to the more important business of relaxing and enjoying your family. We have a great team that takes your comfort and happiness very seriously, so it is great to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you on or before the 3rd birthday, safe travels and thanks!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Toilet would not flush. Took 2-3 minutes before water would go down. Did it again and and water would rise again. So I stop flushing it. Had to use the restroom in the lobby. Report the problem to the front desk the next morning and they said they would get it fix.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Embassy Suites Traveler: Thank you for choosing our Embassy Suites and rating your experience well despite the problems you had with the operation of the toilet. It is our responsibility to have caught that before your arrival, and I am sorry that you were inconvenienced in this manner. If this ever happens again – and it should not – please do not hesitate to contact the front desk at any time, so that we can do our very best to resolve any problems and secure your comfort and relaxation. Thank you for your great consideration.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I took my two children there on a rainy February weekend just to get out of the house, hang out at the pool and give my husband some quiet to finish a project.
Hotel appears brand new, very attractive. At check in my children were given a free Dippin Dot voucher which made their day. The manager's reception is not just wine but a choice of cocktails. Great bartenders and I enjoyed a gimlet while I watched my children play in the very nice pool. We had room service later that night and that too was excellent.
Breakfast too was above expectations. Definitely the best Embassy Suites I have visited, and great service from check in, bar staff, breakfast staff.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
TeamEmbassyBrierCrk, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Dear lola59: We truly appreciate your choosing our hotel for your family weekend getaway, and gratified to know that you enjoyed a pleasant reprieve on a rainy weekend. Our pool is very popular with children, but I am glad to see that was only part of your overall stay, your comments on the level of service you enjoyed show me that our team has your experience as a high priority, as it should always be. Thank you once again, we hope to see you and children regularly.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I booked this hotel for a one-night stay as an "in-town getaway" for my boyfriend's birthday (due to proximity to Angus Barn restaurant). I booked the King Suite with romance package, which included robes, champagne, and chocolates in the room. The day before I drove to the hotel with my boyfriend's gifts, and they agreed to put them in our room before check in. My boyfriend was very surprised to walk into our room together the next night and see wrapped gifts on the table! The staff was very accomodating, were able to meet all of my requests.

The inside of the hotel is incredible looking; I was not expecting such an impresive lobby when I walked into an Embassy Suites. The breakfast was delicious with all kinds of food, even had a made-to-order omelete station.

Our room was spotless and the bed was very comfortable. The shower (no tub) was very nice - excellent water pressure. The only complaint I have is that the robes were not comforable - was expecting soft, but these were not.

Did not use the pool or hot tub, as there were a lot of children in it all day.

I would definitely stay here again - was impressed by both the hotel, our room, and the very friendly staff! Thank you for helping to make our night memorable!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Kim H: Thank you for choosing our hotel for the birthday celebration - we are one of the closest hotels to the renowned Angus Barn, sounds like you planned a very special evening. I am happy to know that we were able to stage the gifts and Romance Package amenities in accordance with your wishes, and that you enjoyed the hotel and staff. I will share the “not soft” robes with our in-house laundry department, it is our goal to get those to be fluffy and soft, I apologize for this detail. I hope that we have the opportunity to create more special memories for you, thank you.