Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Ranked #2 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I was stunned by my room! Modern clean design, light woods, white, hardwood floors and bedroom carpet. Great interior design beyond any Embassy Suites I've ever stayed at!

And the staff was friendly and accommodating. Room service food was excellent.

Do yourself a favor and if you need a hotel close to the airport, try this side and this hotel!

Room Tip: It seemed to me a very quiet hotel in all respects, and yet the lobby seemed active.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
TeamEmbassyBrierCrk, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear Tom M: Thank you for posting your comments about our Embassy Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport / Brier Creek from your business trip to our location. I am thrilled to hear that you encountered friendly and accommodating service, that is our consistent goal at all times. We enjoy good reports from guests on both food quality and value, I will pass that along to our Food & Beverage team. As one of the newer design options for Embassy Suites, we were afforded the opportunity to create a contemporary design, and the separation of hotel tower and lobby atrium makes for a quieter guest suite environment – thank you for sharing that as well. Several of the newer Embassy Suites use variations on this design, we hope that you enjoy both lay-outs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Raleigh – our best to you during this holiday season and beyond!

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This hotel was very modern in its layout and conveniences and very clean. The staff was exceptional, especially Lona and Arthur, who were professional, hospitable, courteous, and funny, even very early in the morning. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank A S
TeamEmbassyBrierCrk, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2012

Dear A S: thank you for posting your kind comments about Embassy Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport / Brier Creek - we appreciate your observation on the facility and our high level of cleanliness, and most especially your compliment to our staff. Lona and Arthur very dedicated to providing hospitality and caring for our guests and hotel, it does take a special individual to maintain that positive outlook and humor after working overnight - we are lucky to have them on our team.
We look forward to seeing you during future travels to this area from Canada, and thank you for selecting our hotel.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Great staff, great hotel. King Two Room suite was perfect for family of four. Pool was great. Managers reception was a nice touch. Free parking. Free Internet. Room was clean. Lives like a small apartment. Totally modern and updated. Would stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
TeamEmbassyBrierCrk, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

It was a pleasure to meet the Pearce family over the weekend, thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to reach us as well as for posting this review of your experience at our hotel. We look forward to having the kids splash under the mushroom in the pool during your next visit, they seem to be seasoned travelers already. We appreciate the opportunity to provide many pleasant stays in the future, safe travels!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Me and my ex boyfriend stayed here the weeknd before Valentines Day (2012). I love this place!!! Everything is great from the front desk, breakfast stuff and food, pool area, the view, the list goes on. I would MOST def stay here again, no questions! it worth EVERY dime you pay

Room Tip: Rooms on the tenth floor and higher has excellent view and more quiet
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
TeamEmbassyBrierCrk, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Dear Laura: Thank you for your enthusiastic review of our Embassy Suites Brier Creek. I am delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with us, right from your welcome at the Front Desk and through our breakfast, pool and amenities. We look forward to delivering another pleasant stay during your next visit - thank you once again choosing our location for your travel needs.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I stay in Hilton properties on a regular basis for work all around the country. I noticed that the hotel was very clean which I was great, the lobby looks good obviously a well-kept property even though the suites were a little small. Also you can hear the airport, the planes are very loud from the rooms. I was very taken back by the lady who checked me in though. I asked her for an upgrade which as a Gold/Diamond member you can get free upgrades based on availability, and she basically laughed at me and said that if she did that her manager would not be very happy. She said that if I wanted an upgrade that I would have to pay for it and it was very expensive. I felt that her attitude was a bit condescending and inappropriate. She could have just said that she didn't have any upgrades. I also had booked the room with points and $ combo and the desk clerk questioned how I got the rate so low and made a big deal about that. Not a very professional attitude toward someone that spends a significant amount of money with Hilton Company yearly.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
TeamEmbassyBrierCrk, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Dear sbolde: Please accept my sincere apologies for the inappropriate check-in experience you received at Embassy Suites Brier Creek. We do indeed offer complimentary upgrades to our Diamond and Gold HHonors guests based on availability, though nearly our entire hotel is comprised of standard King bedroom or Two-Queen bedroom suites – our particular hotel does not offer Executive Suites or Two Bedroom Suites as some other Embassy Suite hotels do. We expect that our Guest Service staff are fully aware of Reward Stays, Points & Money Stays, and other aspects of reservations that are available for our HHonors guests, and are able to warmly and sincerely welcome them to our hotel, explain the available options, and create the best environment that we can for our guests. We clearly did not deliver on our hospitality during your check in experience, and will work to make this more consistent and positive for your (we hope) return visit, as well as for every one of our guests.
I am happy to note that you found the hotel to be well maintained and clean, our suites are built with the “side-by-side” option which allows for quieter guest hallways and additional natural light even as the footprint of our building allows us to fit into a smaller land area than more traditional structures. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to the Embassy Suites Brier Creek, and to demonstrate our true standards of hospitality. Thank you for your consideration.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

The first thing I noticed was how small our suite was! It was a small square box. The space was well used and the suite very well appointed but so much smaller than what I'm used to from Embassy. This place is definitely more for the business traveler than the pleasure seeker or tourist. I have to give kudos to Barbara who made my omelet, however. She made the best omelet I've ever had in an Embassy Suites and that's saying something. While on breakfast, I suggest you bypass the waffles - ugh! They were like cardboard. I will only visit this Embassy again if the other 2 in the Raleigh/Durham area are fully booked!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Duchess_of_Winter

Dear Duchess of Winter: Great name, by the way! Embassy Suites Brier Creek is one of an alternative design Embassy Suites Hotels which takes advantage of smaller parcels of land when compared to a traditional design: rather than the long suite, our suites place the bedroom beside the living room, allowing for an additional external window and more natural light; the bath is accessible both from the living area and the bedroom. Our suites do include an entry atrium, suite living room with sleeper sofa, dual HD tv’s, separate bedroom, microwave, mini-refrigerator and small wetbar, while providing the full complement of Embassy Suites amenities in a more compact package – accurate and current photographs are available on our website. This design also provides for increased privacy and quieter guest hallways some advantages in the design trade-off. Somewhat unique to our hotel, we offer a limited number of studios which can connect to suites in order to provide a two-bedroom configuration.
As with all Embassy Suites, we offer a Manager’s Reception and complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, where it appears that Barbara took good care of you with her special omelet making skills. I am sorry to hear that the waffles on our hot buffet were not as they should have been – we will certainly work to monitor and correct that for our guests. Thank you for having been our guest, and taking the time to share your experience – we do sincerely look forward to having your as our guest in the future.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We love to stay at this hotel when visiting the Raleigh area. They let us have early check in which is great considering we were traveling with two small children. The rooms are great and so is the service you receive. We love the evening reception with drinks and snacks. Walter, in the Flying spoons restaurant gave us great service as always. Every request was met in a timely manner! Thanks and we will be back soon!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
TeamEmbassyBrierCrk, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear Jayme C: It is great to hear that you and your family had an enjoyable stay with us, from the quality of accommodations to our cafe Flying Spoons, and the service you received during your stay. Walter does a terrific job in taking care of our guests, and hopefully represents all of us in our mission of hospitality. Thank you for posting your experience at the Embassy Suites RDU Brier Creek, we truly look forward to seeing you and your family back with us!