“Love Love Love!”

Marbles Kids Museum
Ranked #4 of 150 things to do in Raleigh
More attraction details
Owner description: Marbles Kids Museum is a hands-on, interactive destination that inspires children to be creative thinkers, active learners and confident individuals in today's world. With five galleries and two outdoor escapes, there is no shortage of activity for kids birth to 12 and their families. The campus also features the Wachovia IMAX Theatre at Marbles Kids Museum. This 267-seat giant-screen experience is the only 3D capable IMAX theatre in North Carolina.
Livermore, California
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Love Love Love!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This was the best kids museum I have ever seen - and we've seen a few. The ball room was especially a hit. At first I helped my kids move balls from here to there and back again, admiring what hard workers they could be when properly motivated, and then I decided I could just plant myself in a chair near the door and watch while they played. This is a blast. We started off across the street for breakfast where I had a couple of mimosa's - undoubtedly this helped my experience along, but really, if you're going to be chasing your kids around in a museum, you may as well go big.

• Korean first
Raleigh, North Carolina
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Great fun for all ages”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I've been to this museum on several occasions with my grandchildren. It's great fun for everyone in the group. Kids can play to their hearts content and learn while doing so. There's so many different spaces that delight every whim. Highly recommend.

Visited September 2012
Dover, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun for hours!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

So many different experiences to suit all different children preferences. Sensory play, make believe, friendly staff. Great unplanned stop on our vacation!

Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Nonstop Fun”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

A great way to entertain litte ones on a cold or rainy day. We can spend hours here and never get bored. Excellent place for itty-bitties with two separate play areas geared for under 3 years and under 18 months. Can't beat the price!

Visited December 2012
New York
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A great place for kids of all ages!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We went with my two kids, 7 and 11, and had a great time!! We all enjoyed the exhibits, most of which are hands-on. We did go on a weekend, which of course, is crowded. Love that museum admission was only $5 - what a steal! Perfect activity!

Visited July 2013

Been to Marbles Kids Museum? Share your experiences!