“Fun for Kids”

Marbles Kids Museum
Ranked #4 of 152 things to do in Raleigh
More attraction details
Owner description: Marbles Kids Museum is a hands-on, interactive destination that inspires children to be creative thinkers, active learners and confident individuals in today's world. With five galleries and two outdoor escapes, there is no shortage of activity for kids birth to 12 and their families. The campus also features the Wachovia IMAX Theatre at Marbles Kids Museum. This 267-seat giant-screen experience is the only 3D capable IMAX theatre in North Carolina.
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We took our grandsons to Marbles. While we were only so-so about it, the boys (then 6 and 8) were fascinated and really couldn't get enough.

There are newer reviews for Marbles Kids Museum

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We have taken our grandkids and, more recently, our niece and her son to the Marble Kids Museum. They were fascinated by the hands-on attractions and entertained themselves with little effort by us for several hours. We also enjoyed an excellent and inexpensive lunch at the nearby snack shop and were delighted by the friendly service.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

What a treat to visit a museum without "interactive" displays! Translation: computers. This museum features lots of dedicated areas to spark the imagination: pretend pizza restaurant,
where kids can "bake" and "sell pizzas in their own pizza boxes, work areas with real tools,
a huge Lego area with supersize Legos, make your own racecars and then race them, pretend kitchen and on and on. It is an inspired space and lots of fun. If you go as an adult, you get a special pass with free admission! Also, great gift shop. Don't miss it!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

When my wife and I both have Fridays off we like to pick something to do as a family. We call them Family Fridays. Last week we went to Marbles to see if our almost 2 y/o son would enjoy it and boy did he. He ran and played and loved every second of it. I would not imagine going during the weekend, but during midday during the week it had just the right amount of people to allow the kids to play with everything and not really have to wait. For the price I don't think that we would have been able to do anything that would have kept him that entertained. I just wish the parking situation was better.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We visited to pass time until our restaurant reservations...so glad we did! I think my husband and I enjoyed it as much as our 6 yr old did! Highly recommended!

Been to Marbles Kids Museum? Share your experiences!