“Great for carnivores and vegetarians”
Review of The Remedy Diner

The Remedy Diner
Ranked #111 of 1,487 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The atmosphere was friendly and fun. Service was great. The food was delicious.
Would definitely return.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We are most-of-the-time vegans, so this place it awesome. The Tempeh Tantrum Sandwich is one of the top five vegan sandwiches in the US (per some blog or something). The vibe is fun, and we take our three year old daughter here nearly weekly.

The food is nearly all vegan or can be vegan, but most of it is still processed. But, for a fun meal out, this place can't be beat!!!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Let me say, I'm not a vegetarian, much less a vegan, but I have friends that are. This little place is a great alternative for those who are vegetarian, but has something for everyone. I had the Club Sandwich was amazing, but the best part was the Jalapeno Pimento Cheese Dip as an appetizer. It was SOOOO good. I could have eaten just that, swam in a pool of it. The drinks were great too, they had all these different specialty drinks and my friend and I split a few of them. Lastly, the staff is amazing. They are so friendly and helpful to suggest things. Not to mention they all just seemed really happy to be there and quick to check on you, but not over bearing. We ran into our waiter out at another bar later and had some drinks with him. He was awesome, that's you Johnny!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Top tip: try the fried broccoli! It was unbelievably good. We also ordered a turkey club which was delicious but definitely overpriced for a sandwich. The french onion soup was unremarkable. I liked the atmosphere and the servers were really nice. Overall, a cool place, but average food...except for that broccoli. I'd get that again.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

My friend and I visited here for Sunday brunch--it was recommended to us as a vegetarian/vegan friendly venue with great food. Vegetarians and vegans can eat here, but it's disappointing to see that the proprietorship are utilizing more fresh ingredients and freshly made breads, etc. My friend had a vegan BLT--the bread that it came on looked like Wonderbread. I ordered a vegetarian breakfast burrito with a low-carb wrap--the beans and the guacamole parts of the wrap were excellent, but the eggs were cold and spongy, and the wrap also had a spongy texture and consistency. The ambiance was nice, the service was great, but we left disappointed (and still hungry).